It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm

Trouble with S2 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Trouble with S2
I am a beginner. Here is what happens when I try do to S2: In my mind's eye I get either specific shapes floating in black space, or actual objects (car, boat, pencil, etc.). These shapes/objects remain in my head throughout the session. If I try to ignore them as AOL's (which they might be, I don't know), no other sensory words occur to me, so I have no choice but to list sensory words which describe these images. Even when I list them under "AOLs" and put the pen down, they persist. So I'm not confident that I'm getting good sensory data during stage S2, because the only thing coming into my head are shapes/objects floating in black space, and they often have no resemblance to the target.
When I did the first target on DVD 1 (the mountains and cabin), the image of a frog persisted in my head, so my sensory words described a frog. But the freehand sketch was remarkably accurate, containing the right angle for the cabin and the peaks for the mountains. I just forgot about the frog image for a minute and let my hand move over the paper automatically.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Trouble with S2
zorg wrote:
I just forgot about the frog image for a minute and let my hand move over the paper automatically.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!

There's your clue right there, you have to train yourself not to think. I know it goes against everything you've been taught since you were a baby but that's the key to successful remote viewing, "No thinking allowed." Work on it, it will come.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:07 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Never ignore anything in a session. AOLs are same important than sensory perceptions. Although belongs into another category which isn't probed. You can't suppress them - they will always appear.

Instead focus on sensory perceptions, that will fix it. Don't be afraid to have an AOL. Move on faster and don't feed AOLs by describing them in detail.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:34 pm
AOLs are your friends.. If they're not in our session work, you should be concerned.. Because, your entire session might just be one massive AOL.

AOLs are your friends be happy when they visit...

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:41 pm