It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:14 am

TRN [ 3850 / 7706 ] 
Post TRN [ 3850 / 7706 ]
TRN [ 3850 / 7706 ]

PHOTO FEEDBACK BELOW

Please post your results.

Click link below for further information.
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2977.html?theme=light

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:35 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: TRN [ 3850 / 7706 ]
Scan coming up...

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Location: Slovakia, between 2nd and 3rd DVD, only 16 sessions run
Link below the photo is not working. They probably changed the website structure. Could you please describe, what it is?

Here is my work:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iilnjlznk2y

Could someone review, please?

http://tinyurl.com/67nech

As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones. Bhagavad-gita

Last edited by Haridas on Fri May 08, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 08, 2009 5:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://archive.coasttocoastam.com/gen/p ... heme=light

Also, I never got around to posting my session, but my results indicated that this is a hoax.

Fri May 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

RVRobot wrote:
http://archive.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2977.html?theme=light

Also, I never got around to posting my session, but my results indicated that this is a hoax.

Thanks RVrobot for the link! Now I see the context and my mind is learning how to do it!

I don't know if my results indicate it is a hoax. But there was word "inventive" few times, so I think it is artificial.

As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones. Bhagavad-gita

Fri May 08, 2009 5:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

RVRobot wrote:
... my results indicated that this is a hoax.

How judgemental you are! I've seen a lot of these in Mexico. I've seen them "born". :lol: I would place them in a class I call natural/modified. :lol: I think the target is not the story accompanying the photo, it is the thing in the photo--and it is real. PM me for details if you just have to know.

Haridas,
I downloaded your session transcript, It took a long time over my ancient dial up connection. There is a better way that will get you more help. Scan them as jpg files and use the img codes per the forum's instructions. It will be more work for you, what with your translation and all, but more people will take the time to look at your work.

The good news is that your session looks pretty good. Your S3 Freehand Sketch is kind of constipated, like you're restricting your arm's free movement. You have a whole page for the S3 Freehand Sketch --more, if you need it. Loosen up and let your hand do its thing. The rest of your structure is pretty good. And I think "inventive" is a very good word to apply to this target! Your session has a lot of info that applies to the thing in the photo at a time previous to the photo, and to the thing's origin and source and not so much about the thing itself at the time the photo was take. You threw a pretty broad net. Practice will help you restrict data to the target itself. Good job.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thank you Chartless for the review! I am sorry you had problems downloading...

I just do in PDF because I read on the forum it is the best format. Probably I will have to make a poll :) to see what are the opinions...

Tell you what, let's do some joint venture treasure hunting here in Slovakia and it will cover you Internet costs... Slovakia has rich history of gold and silver mining... There are still gold and silver veins even now. Some companies are mining gold in 50 miles radius from where I live... What do you say?

Fri May 08, 2009 6:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Chartless wrote:
RVRobot wrote:
... my results indicated that this is a hoax.

How judgemental you are! I've seen a lot of these in Mexico. I've seen them "born". :lol: I would place them in a class I call natural/modified. :lol: I think the target is not the story accompanying the photo, it is the thing in the photo--and it is real. PM me for details if you just have to know.

The S4 data I got might indicate not that the thing in the photo is not real, but it is just not exactly what they say. S4 overlay, etc.

Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I couldn't finish the session, I actually ran out of paper and during my search around the house my 10 month old daughter started crying, so I ended the session BUT with what I have I was hoping for some criticism, that can't be hard to find here :)

http://www.theoratorium.com/rv/outofpaper.zip

link updated

Last edited by JDC on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Bad hyperlink?

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

http://www.theoratorium.com/rv/outofpaper.zip

link updated

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

JDC, I downloaded your session. Having a session interrupted as yours was happens. You can declare a break at the end of any Stage 4 except the very last one. Just write BREAK and the time below your last data point. You can restart the session minutes, hours, even days later. Just write RESUME and the time, and on the next page write the prompt for the next key aspect's exploaration (From the top of [B] SSBP), execute the ideogram, and start your Stage 2. Executing the ideogram for the next key aspect re-establishes your contact with the target. The reason you can't take a break at the end of the last Stage 4 is because you need to have target contact to properly execute the Site Template.

The most important thing I can suggest to you right now is about Stage 2. Stick to the words on the Descriptor Word List included in DVD1:
Avoid using nouns in stage 2 or in the S and D columns of Stage 4. A texture might be hairy, but in S2 you would not be able to tell that it is hair. Hair is a noun and AOL. A dimensional percept might be boxy, but you would not know it was a box. For sounds, you might hear trickling, or bubbling, or splashing, but you could not know it was water -- it might be gasoline, or blood. A smell might remind you of glue, but the smell itself would be whatever characterics of the smell of glue make you think of glue -- chemical, fragrant, aromatic, maybe even orangey or gluey, but that's a stretch. Glue is your analytical conclusion about the smell. It belongs in the AOL column. The same with tastes. You might perceive a salty taste; write salty, not salt. Salt is a noun. Avoid nouns in stage 2. The point is to record the basic sensations of texture, color, smell, taste, temperature, and sound, and avoid actually naming any thing. This will increase your contact with the target. You can't trust any noun until the point of your pen is in the T column of stage 4.

Other points to keep in mind concern housekeeping. Label each page with a page number. Label each stage with the stage and key aspect designation. Just S3 for the freehand sketch, but S3[X], S3[A], etc for the analytical sketches and S4[X], S4[A], etc., for the stage 4s. Form the habit now. It makes life so much easier later.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:22 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hey, great feedback, thanks for taking the time to review the partial session. I appreciate it, all your points are great ones, I get it. thanks!

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I believe it to be artificial.
I didn't get the man in the picture, but only artificial stuff. Mostly metal. Drawing-wise I didn't hit it, but descriptorwise I probably did.

After my ST I was convinced I drew an airliner lifting off.....

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Click thumbnail to expand. Sorry for the thumbnails, but my old image server closed down and this one only posts thumbnails. I'll look for one which can post full-size images next time.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:06 am