It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Just watched it, need help constructing cue for roulette 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Just watched it, need help constructing cue for roulette
i watched the first dvd in the rv course and have the basics nailed to a certain degree :mrgreen: and i ordered the sports betting dvd, i was wondering how i would construct the cue for roulette....could it be done?
My next roulette gamble/red vs. black/winning color/...[cue segment removed my mod]

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Just watched it, need help constructing cue for roulette
Roulette isn't binary :arrow: red, black, green

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Well if you think about it sports betting isn't binary either.....but we take risks.....if someone would help me formulate a cue that would be incredibly helpful....i would bet some money on green, and the betting would be discretionary.....thank you....i have the end of the cue down....its the beginning that's hard.....

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

soccer isn't binary, but a basketball, and baseball game is. You win, you lose. This is a pretty simple concept that you don't seem to grasp.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

One may, however, work with red-black/odd-even, and simply accept the losses to the house.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thank you for the advice Ed, that's what I was thinking, possibly try to pinpoint the number using multiple binary sessions(red/back/1-18/19-36/odd/even)..., but does my initial attempt to formulate the cue seem reasonable?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

You're on the right track. Unfortunately, the techniques and attack strategems involved in and related to problems of this nature, remain proprietary.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Here's a hint though: think about what other systems employ a circle that has been broken up into segments.

Good luck!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I just watched the HARV video and I have a question for Ed in regards to the viewer seeing both targets during analysis of data. If worked ARV quite a bit and did notice that in the analysis of my data if I was looking at both of the targets after my session and during my analysis, there was a higher chance that my data would show both targets combined in my session. I attribute that to my skill level as I am sure a pro would be able to differentiate. Since you and your team have are able to analyze both targets after the session, I see now that it should not make a difference? I hope that's not to confusing.

Ed, if you could comment on that I would so appreciate it.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Not trying to be mean, but that was a simple question, written confusingly. Mostly because of wrong ,out of place or unneeded words here and there.

I often see some of both targets while analyzing my HARV sessions. I just make a list of the attributes that seem to apply to target A or target B and try to score it. I try to answer the question: Which target do my results most closely match? If I can't decide, I throw it away and do another session.

When I was beginning, I was much more accurate to one target. The mixing of targets didn't start until after about 100 sessions. Not sure what will happen with you.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

100 sessions before mixing? Viewers should be so lucky to get that many before target morphing begins. Mine started at 6.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

kocmodpom, any advice on dealing with morphing? Its a continuing problem that I've been having. Its looking like a common issue, is there a way around it?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You have to understand the cause of the problem, before you can determine if there is anything that can be done to cure or treat the issue.

Use the scientific method, and build a statistical database of 50 or more HARV sessions and look for commonalities on sessions you got right, and more importantly, commonalities for sessions you got wrong. That is a starting point.

The major pitfall of progressing RV is viewer laziness to treat it as anything more than a parlor trick, refusing to, or incapable of, giving it the scientific rigor required through statistical analysis. Statistical significance means lots of sessions (minimum 20 for proofing).

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

It helps to have a team.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thanks RvRobot I actually had ordered that system too rights before posting my question jaja...i think im going to have fun with that system from what I'veuY u seen so far....i just really wish I could modify the sports betting cue for roulette,in conjunction with the "other system" just to be sure....i intend to bet boldly if the results are desirable....im really curious is it as advantageous as it seems?(the "other system")

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

For online sports betting, is there a website that is recommended?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Online sportsbetting is illegal in the U.S. and I am sure that the site masters would not condone such illegal activity on this forum.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]