It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:44 am

RVing on blank pages 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post RVing on blank pages
While doing a session on blank pages, should i write Texture- and then start writing what textures i perceive and so on and so forth?
Should i put commas as separator after every sensory perception?

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: RVing on blank pages
No and no.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I found it very helpful to go to RVRobot's Bootcamp targets and read the suggestions and corrections given for posted feedback.

As Kocmodpom stated, you should NOT write the word Texture, Colors, etc.; however, you should write S2 or S2[X] ( or whatever element you're working on at the time). Also, no commas as Kocmodpom said.

When first using the blank sheets, I had trouble remembering some of the items to put down or I'd skip (accidentally) a whole area like "temperature or sounds", but I'm doing better with that now. Practice, practice, practice.

My accuracy has not been what I would like so right now I'm adopting the "just screw it" mindset! It's hard to get the ego out of the way....frustrating as hell actually... but I'm plugging away at it and doing sessions every day or every other day.

Hang in there!

-Jessie :)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

JessieT wrote:
When first using the blank sheets, I had trouble remembering some of the items to put down or I'd skip (accidentally) a whole area like "temperature or sounds", but I'm doing better with that now. Practice, practice, practice.

You should use your flowchart throughout your entire session until the structure becomes rote.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Absolutely right!!!! Thought I was smart enough to remember...I ASSumed...and you see what it got me! :oops:

Lessons Learned:

To all you NEWBIES...use the flow chart!

-Jessie :)

P.S. No, Major, I'm not blonde (nor male)....just in case you wanted to zing me! hahaha Just a 57-year old with a bad memory and a hard head!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

jayvee wrote:
JessieT wrote:

You should use your flowchart throughout your entire session until the structure becomes rote.

That's how I started and it's been coming along OK. The flowchart is a good crutch for the first few blank sessions, and then you probably won't need it again.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 pm