It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
rdk71895 wrote:
... I've seen good and I've seen bad...

I'd like to see you embark on some semblance of remote viewing skill development by actually posting your session work.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

March 4, 2013 – SPACE – Bright Comet Pan-Starrs (C/2011 L4) is now inside the orbit of Mercury, brightening as it plunges toward the sun. Observers in the southern hemisphere report say they can see Pan-STARRS with the unaided eye in the evening sunset sky. Carl Gruber photographed the comet on March 2nd over the city lights of Melbourne, Australia: “Despite bad light and smog pollution, the comet’s nucleus was clearly visible to the naked eye as well as a small part of the tail,” says Gruber. Light curves show the comet is approaching 2nd magnitude, about as bright as the stars of the Big Dipper. Several important dates are approaching. On March 5th, Comet Pan-STARRS makes its closest approach to Earth (1.09 AU), followed on March 10th by its closest approach to the sun (0.3 AU). As Comet Pan-STARRS passes the sun, solar glare will make it difficult to see even as the nucleus vaporizes and brightens. By March 12th and 13th, the comet will reappear in the sunset skies of the northern hemisphere not far from the crescent Moon. –Space Weather

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The comet sure is pretty, but harmless and irrelevant. On that same spaceweather.com page today is a much more interesting news item:

Solar Cycle Update: Twin Peaks?

>>

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:24 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Maybe not irrelevant. Perhaps we should also have been trying to track the "meteor shower" like thing in Project Pickles. We just don't know the relevance.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hmm, indeed it is an assumption, although deemed rather safe. But I should know better by now to expect the unexpected. Do the data points you already have match with trajectories of any known objects?

>>

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

As Nathan reminded me, it is definitely not the object being tracked in the "Operation to be Named Later."

Honestly, I think the Chel'yabinsk meteorite was the real deal for Project Pickles. So part of the precursor event is likely in the bag, unless for some odd reason, the precursor event of "everyone" looking up was global in nature as well.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... cycle.html

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:16 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

opfusion wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290289/NASA-warns-unexpected-happening-Sun-year-supposed-peak-sunspot-cycle.html

Looks like the Sun is holding back a large flare. You could definitely say 'Calm before the storm'. Especially if Earth and the Sun have a consciousness: They are waiting. And it's the solar maximum: Best opportunity.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

kocmodpom wrote:
As Nathan reminded me, it is definitely not the object being tracked in the "Operation to be Named Later."

Honestly, I think the Chel'yabinsk meteorite was the real deal for Project Pickles. So part of the precursor event is likely in the bag, unless for some odd reason, the precursor event of "everyone" looking up was global in nature as well.

Knowing for certain would have been as simple as doing more blind session work on Pickles. Certainly we could have been tracking that meteor shower just like the "Operation to be Named Later" object.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Mid-orbit COLLISION occurred this morning between some Chinese space debris and a Russian SATALITE.

http://youtu.be/amGS2OjF3bM

More Detailed article.

SAYS DEBRIS IS THREAT TO ISS. MAY CAUSE COLLISION WITH ISS

http://www.space.com/20146-russian-satellite-space-junk-threat.html

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post The Killshot - Inconstant Moon
I remembered a short story by Larry Niven from way back. Inconstant Moon, written in the early 70's. The theme is a Solar flare on the far side of the earth.

I lost it from my collection long ago, but I found a pdf here

http://downtownmagnets.edlioschool.com/ourpages/auto/2011/6/10/35789158/Inconstant%20Moon.pdf

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Courtesy of Nathan.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedorminey/2012/11/30/sun-grazing-comets-as-the-trigger-for-electromagnetic-armageddon/

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

All;
I have been trying to put together an understanding of the relationships between the Killshot and precursor events. I read the threads for Project Pickles and understand that one. The North Korean issue has obviously been identifed as a precursor event, but I have searched this forum for any posts or projects linking a North Korean nuclear weapon used in anger to the Killshot as a precursor and have not found any. Project Noodle phase III is referenced, but I don't see it in the Advanced Projects section. Any information would be apreciated. Being new to the forum, all I know is what I can find here.
Thanks, Dave

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The idea of additional time to 'try and understand' or 'figure out' relevant Killshot sequence-related precursors has expired and become moot; head to your sanctuary, posthaste, before you and your loved ones face possible abrupt -- or unduly prolonged -- expiration, as well.

Doom

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thanks, Ed for all you have done and continue to do. Being prepared and in position for whatever comes has been and remains my top priority. Thanks for the reminder.
Dave

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

See the upside of it all. Without knowing anything about looming natural disasters, there are precursors bearing an eerie resemblance with the time exactly one century ago. Fascism is far from dead, it just got smarter and put on a thick layer of sweet talk. It is not Germans reinventing a mythical identity and driven to spread the blessings (this wasn't the sole cause back then, but that would be far beyond the scope here to lay down), it's much bigger than that. And there is more than one fraction, all heading for collision. The people of 1913 didn't know what the decades ahead had in store for them, and the people of 2013 have chosen to shelve their history books for 'political correctness'. Hence they are doomed to repeat the lessons. To believers it should seem like divine intervention, if there was a natural event big enough to disrupt these developments and clobber some sense into maybe two, three generations before they start over with the madness, unless something either keeps them in check or provides for a deeper, broader, and lasting understanding this time around. Seriously, with the prospects ahead I'm more worried that this is all wrong and it doesn't happen, than that it does. Pray to all gods you know to bring it on...

PS: The Georgia Guidestones are the wisest piece of man-made 'scripture' I've ever seen.

>>

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed Dames wrote:
The idea of additional time to 'try and understand' or 'figure out' relevant Killshot sequence-related precursors has expired and become moot; head to your sanctuary, posthaste, before you and your loved ones face possible abrupt -- or unduly prolonged -- expiration, as well.

Doom

Greetings Major,

I see that it's all too close to be worth more rv-ing, but I'm interested in the timing of the flight to sanctuary.

If the sequence is (shuttle return) OR (N Korea), then isn't it ok to wait until one of those events have happened, then run? Actually, that's our plan, but events have been put in motion to go there at the beginning of May regardless.

Have any of the esteemed experts relocated yet? If not, what's your plan?

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:46 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hi,

It isn't the time to warn some people, especially the one in the Korean peninsula. I have read that North K. is targeting some island named Baengnyeong. Maybe you should verify if it is the 1st target?

rgds

http://rbth.asia/news/2013/03/12/kim_jo ... 45067.html

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Killshot is the end result and the group has two complete projects with pre-cursor event cues, we are looking to identify which of those project events have already happened.

Kocmodpon suggests Project Pickles has happened with the Moscow meteor. It did have a number of people 'looking up,' had global awareness and resulted in a meteoric like shower across a large area.

Additionally is there a group consensus that a shuttle will be forced downed (or pelted) by meteor showers, thus fulfilling the second pre-cursor event? Is there a causal relationship between the meteors and the shuttle? Only time will tell if the shuttle is forced down, destroyed, or something else.

Thirdly, will the N. Korea nuclear strike against their South neighbors be the third and final pre-cursor event, or does that event bear no relevance to the Killshot timing sequence?

Tangentially related Project TBNL shows object literally under our noses as ANOTHER new comet has been discovered this week http://remanzacco.blogspot.co.nz/2013/0 ... amoto.html

KFA mentioned that the comets are not relevant but this youtuber suggests that a comets Sol proximity can result in increased CME activity http://www.youtube.com/user/SungrazerComets and there is a (dated) 2007 paper discussing the relevance of comets and CME's:
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi. ... 025207.pdf

Could the increased number of comets this year be loosely interpreted in RV data as a meteor shower?

Duck.

Last edited by DangerMatt on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 pm
Profile ICQ
RV Professional
RV Professional

DangerMatt wrote:
KFA mentioned that the comets are not relevant but this youtuber suggests that a comets Sol proximity can result in increased CME activity ...

That may have been wrong, who knows, but I felt enticed to shoot from the hip at the impression that now just about everything which appears in the sky is excitedly reported as a likely precursor event, and a tendency to bend over backwards to "make it fit". That doesn't mean it's impossible, the strangest things do happen and we are certainly expecting something unusual. But abandoning the healthy layer of doubt is not helpful in scientific research. Let's not get carried away by this. At least not before shtf...

>>

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Just fyi, Big 3.8km or 2.2 mile diameter meteor doing a flyby next week, 50 lunar distances to Earth, named 1993 UC

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dude, check operation to be named later. That is the object you need to worry about, not every random asteroid you see an article on.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Here what they said about 1993 UC:
1993 UC is currently very close to the Sun and it will not be a good optical target until the end of March
after radar observations conclude. This is the closest encounter by 1993 UC until 2055.

Did you guys have done work on it?

http://echo.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroids/1993 ... nning.html

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:33 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Compare the orbital characteristics that we obtained with any other object and you will have your answer.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kocmodpom wrote:
Dude, check operation to be named later. That is the object you need to worry about, not every random asteroid you see an article on.

I have been following it closely, and if the clouds didn't block out the sky at night is be out there looking for it.

Is this it?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=QO4hQ_W9 ... O4hQ_W9EAo

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next