It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:58 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 28  Next
 The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
Logically and indubitably, China will play its DPRK card.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Has the shuttle like craft already landed? The movie Gravity was a big hit globally. Although not real, this information is stored on the surface of the event horizon - the information is real. Thoughts?

Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:03 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

N. Korea ready to make another nuke test anytime: S. Korean envoy

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/nationa ... 0315F.html

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:54 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Interesting article from yesterday on solar activity and technological disruptions. They even used the phrase "shot across the bow" :)

http://phys.org/news/2013-10-solar-eruption-earth-technology-melt-down.html

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

According to leaked DoD documents, close to 98% of the population will be carrying a dormant nano particle flu bug that can be activated during an emergency (i.e., uprising, economic collapse). This idea is pretty farfetched, I admit, but here's the article for those who want more information:

http://billhweld.blogspot.com/2013/10/c ... quell.html

To trigger the dormant flu bug, they need to reach people by sending a signal from a cell tower or drone. I wonder if a downed power grid would affect their signal generation ability. Anyway, there is supposedly no cure, and those who have received the trigger signal are expected to die in ten to twelve days! Yikes. Another reason to bug out sooner than later. Remember to breathe, prepare mentally and physically, and get going.

Last edited by AlienWarning on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

AlienWarning wrote:
According to leaked DoD documents, close to 98% of the population will be carrying a dormant nano particle flu bug that can be activated during an emergency (i.e., uprising, economic collapse). Here's the article for those that don't believe:

http://billhweld.blogspot.com/2013/10/c ... quell.html

To trigger the dormant flu bug, they need to reach people by sending a signal from a cell tower or drone. There is supposedly no cure, and those who have received the trigger signal are expected to die in ten to twelve days! Yikes. Another reason to bug out sooner than later. Remember to breathe, prepare mentally and physically, and get going.

I'd like to view this to see if there is any truth to it

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, however interested parties might want to check the archive.org backup of that page from October 13th:

http://web.archive.org/web/20131013000455/http://billhweld.blogspot.com/2013/10/classified-docs-on-nano-domestic-quell.html

The two links that were supposedly ordered to be removed are intact there. Both are made to look like they are from the DoD. However neither seems to have the actual DoD seal totally correct. The full page document has the letters "TL" in small print on the seal. Seems less than official. Maybe someone with more experience on official forms could chime in. So far, I'm leaning toward faked.

If he really was ordered to remove them it was probably for unauthorized use of the DoD seal rather than some kind of coverup.

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hmmm...

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/dream-chaser-prototype-spaceship-damaged-after-first-free-flying-test-8C11476612

Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

No mention of a meteor shower

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

To the post below, "Affirmative".

Last edited by Freezer on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:22 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

I found this article today. It really breaks down the reality of a "Killshot" scenario.

http://www.infowars.com/what-are-you-go ... ical-grid/

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:22 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I concur with undergranite, my sessions and my gut tell me we are close

to 'the' time, next 3 months , IT will have begun, possibly next few weeks.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:06 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Very interesting comments undergranite. I'm curious what Ed thinks about all of this?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

http://www.in5d.com/pulsating-and-expan ... -2013.html

Very interesting whatever it is. My session tells me it is approaching, I wanted to view it, I could not do a screen shot of this video to print it so I took a picture of the monitor to print out. Was that a cue fail? Would I get just the monitor as the target, because the second viewer identified the target as only the size of a ring

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi everyone, I recently had a very strange premonition dream, I have been doing remote viewing for around 6 or 7 years and around 6 months ago i had an absolute strange dream like no other, i could remember every detail of the dream and in the dream i was in a strange place by the sea, in a cottage and during my time in the cottage there was a solar flare, i went inside and in my dream i logged onto spaceweather.com and it clearly showed an x85 class solar flare. around 3 months ago, my partner booked a trip to a cottage and sent me the link to view the cottage online, and it was exactly as in my dream, the exact view even the kitchen was laid out identically and i can remember distinctly where my laptop was located in the kitchen when i viewed this. I checked on google earth street view outside the cottage and there was also a white van exactly like in my dream. Checking SDO nasa view today there will be a huge sun spot pointing directly at us on that date, saturday the 9th november, and i think this is also an alignment with earth mercury and ison.. Has anyone had any collaborating RV data that we may be this close to the series of really major Flares?

Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Interesting article about comet ISON and how "strange" it looks to observers:

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/stories/on-way-to-the-sun-comet-ison-continues-to-confuse-observers

Sounds like it is producing a normal gas component but very little dust. I'm not a comet guy so I could be reading it wrong:

From the article:
Quote:
Bortle has observed several hundred comets and yet, he writes, "At this stage of the game, with the comet about to cross the orbit of Earth, I cannot recall any previous comet in my 50-plus years of comet observing looking quite like this. So, what does ISON's current look foretell, or mean? I honestly don't know. All I can say is I don't like the odd look of it at this time."

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

FYI,

Believe GridEx II (power blackout) test scheduled for Nov 13-14 ;
Arch Crawford, who's been a financial astrologer for 45 years: "He is predicting major events for November and due to the planetary alignments he is predicting a solar flare kill shot possibly happening on the 13th of November. "

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:02 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Norbert. Some friends and I see these orbs all the time believe it or not. Here is the latest video we have. These are NOT balloons. They take different shape I've seen the one shown in your video link. You can Instagram "galacticlight" to see others. A few months ago I posted some of the pictures on here to see if some remote viewers wanted to take a look. I've ran it myself but I'd be interested in seeing what other people come up with. According to my friend he summons them with his mind. All I know is he looks up for a while in broad daylight and these things pop up out of no where. Very strange phenomenon. :shock:

http://youtu.be/kM_I9g-i9cE

Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Tsunami wrote:
Norbert. Some friends and I see these orbs all the time believe it or not. Here is the latest video we have. These are NOT balloons. They take different shape I've seen the one shown in your video link. You can Instagram "galacticlight" to see others. A few months ago I posted some of the pictures on here to see if some remote viewers wanted to take a look. I've ran it myself but I'd be interested in seeing what other people come up with. According to my friend he summons them with his mind. All I know is he looks up for a while in broad daylight and these things pop up out of no where. Very strange phenomenon. :shock:

http://youtu.be/kM_I9g-i9cE

I'd like to talk to your friend if you saw him do it

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ok. Yes I see him do it regularly.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:38 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oh this is nice;

X3-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Earth-orbiting satellites have just detected an X3-class solar flare from big sunspot AR1890 (Nov. 5th @ 2212 UT). NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme ultraviolet flash:

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

[quote="keith01dawson"]Hi everyone, I recently had a very strange premonition dream, I have been doing remote viewing for around 6 or 7 years and around 6 months ago i had an absolute strange dream like no other, i could remember every detail of the dream and in the dream i was in a strange place by the sea, in a cottage and during my time in the cottage there was a solar flare, i went inside and in my dream i logged onto spaceweather.com and it clearly showed an x85 class solar flare. around 3 months ago, my partner booked a trip to a cottage and sent me the link to view the cottage online, and it was exactly as in my dream, the exact view even the kitchen was laid out identically and i can remember distinctly where my laptop was located in the kitchen when i viewed this. .......

I've had two dreams, where I was reacting/sheltering due to a solar flare/CME. One dream occurred in 2012 and one in 1988. What are the dates of your cottage reservation??

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:26 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi thanks for responding. My cottage reservation is tomorrow until monday 11th . There was also another part of this dream where i was in a town centre with a very distinctive bus station with lots of arch ways, and i looked up and saw a new object in the sky like a planetary body which caused panic it was pale blue but smaller than the moon, after being told the finalised plans for this weekend i know that i am going to be in that location on sunday the 10th. Judging by the suns position in the sky during the solar flare in my dream it would be around 2pm UK time on saturday and of course sunspot AR1890 would be directly pointing this way at that time and this time has always been a danger time for the ison / mercury / earth alignment which could trigger a big solar flare. I had been doing a lot of RV sessions based around comet ison, how it is interacting with the sun, my location during the event and i wonder if this somehow led to this dream.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I don't think Ed would be travelling right now if the Killshot was about to happen. He'd be at his sanctuary. It does seem close though...

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:21 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

First milestone reached.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24894611

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 28  Next