It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Session Review Requested [4436/2417] 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Session Review Requested [4436/2417]
I wouldn't be posting this except I promised Tiger74. Total bust on this session. After my S3 of the site, I guess I couldn't get a "Titanic type" of image to go away. Dang it! Anyway....here it is :oops: :oops: :oops:

I hope this doesn't happen again. Any advice to nip it in the bud would be appreciated.

Jessie :)

[4436 / 2417 ]
Feedback: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z216/rvrobot/10.jpg

Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:54 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Session Review Requested [4436/2417]
Jessie, If you are in session, and you have a same/constant/repetitive AOL, take a fresh piece of paper, label the top AOL-drawing. Then commence to draw the AOL in all of its' glory. Write the name of your
AOL drawing on the page. For instance, your 'Titanic' that kept repeating: draw the people, the ship, the water, anything that is part of that AOL. Then, when finished, take that paper of you AOL, and slap it upside down on your desk along with your pen. I throw my pen down too. You can even vocalize the AOL drawing: "AOL drawing 'Titanic accident', or whatever you need to call that AOL. Often this will rid unconscious of the pest.

If the AOL continues, take a 15 minute break. Mark your break time-out.

After 15 mins., start your session, again. ( Make sure you mark your time back onto the session.) You will have to start at the top of whatever aspect you were working on when you took your break. If you feel that the AOL showed up right at the top of your session, then you'll start the whole session over.

Blowing a session happens. Our ego always wants to be right. Forget that, and stay in structure; that is the most important thing right now. We are training our unconscious by making it focus on very specific protocols. In focusing on textures, colors, smells, etc., we create a scaffolding for ourselves, and usable work for session information. This scaffolding is very important.

One thing I would like to see is more spontaneity with your ideogram . Right now, it is almost as if you are saying, (before the session, of course,) 'OK, now I'm going to write my TRN's and do my ideograms.' The TRN will bring you to the ideogram, which is completely spontaneous. Have you ever watched horse go out of the gate? BAM!!, Jessie, pen to the ideogram right after the TRN's: you don't even have to lift your pen off the paper. Just get right to the ideogram., then another set of TRN's. Continue right into your S2's, see?

I've been missing my targets, lately, too. Just keep up your session work, and, I've been told, this will work itself out.

By the way, in S2[A], 'high' is a dimension.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Josephine,

Thanks for your input. I will definitely try that technique next time! :)

Jessie

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:07 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

...TRN's: you don't even have to lift your pen off the paper. Just get right to the ideogram., then another set of TRN's. Continue right into your S2's, see?

Josephine, as a beginner I am easily confused. What do you mean by "then another set of TRN's"?
Doesn't each session use only one set of TRN's and those TRN's only at the beginning of the session?

Thanks for your help.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

richardg,

If you look at my session posted above, you'll see that I wrote the TRNs then did an ideogram 3 times in a row. This is not shown in the DVDs, but practiced by many here.

Jessie

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Josephine wrote:
Jessie, If you are in session, and you have a same/constant/repetitive AOL, take a fresh piece of paper, label the top AOL-drawing. Then commence to draw the AOL in all of its' glory. Write the name of your
AOL drawing on the page. For instance, your 'Titanic' that kept repeating: draw the people, the ship, the water, anything that is part of that AOL. Then, when finished, take that paper of you AOL, and slap it upside down on your desk along with your pen. I throw my pen down too. You can even vocalize the AOL drawing: "AOL drawing 'Titanic accident', or whatever you need to call that AOL. Often this will rid unconscious of the pest.

If the AOL continues, take a 15 minute break. Mark your break time-out.

This is, indeed, a great way to deal with a persistent AOL. You can even write AOL - titanic sketch at the top, or whatever your AOL is. Get out all that imagination. Yes, you were in AOL drive during this session, just as you said. It's good for you to learn about this now. AOL drive (and AOL in general) can happen a lot easier when remote viewing something boring, such as an object. After a while, your imagination will learn to stop trying to help you and it will give up. You did a nice job of declaring AOL according to protocol. The AOL sketch might have helped. This is just part of the learning curve.
(almost done with the replacement DVD targets.. finishing them up now)

Josephine wrote:
One thing I would like to see is more spontaneity with your ideogram . Right now, it is almost as if you are saying, (before the session, of course,) 'OK, now I'm going to write my TRN's and do my ideograms.' The TRN will bring you to the ideogram, which is completely spontaneous. Have you ever watched horse go out of the gate? BAM!!, Jessie, pen to the ideogram right after the TRN's: you don't even have to lift your pen off the paper. Just get right to the ideogram., then another set of TRN's. Continue right into your S2's, see?

That's a good analogy. The moment your pen touches the paper to produce your first ideogram.. BAM! That's when the 'gate' opens.. and your mind/body connects to the target/signal line. Let it be an explosive, autonomic hand movement. But we need to clarify a couple of things about TRNs and Stage 1:

Everyone listen carefully.
When you see numerals written inside brackets like this [1234/1234] These are TRNs, or target reference numbers. They are for administrative purposes only, to help sort/file different targets.

When you take those numerals and start writing them in stage one (without the brackets), they become stage one prompts.

A stage one iteration is short and contains the prompt and an ideogram. In this case, the prompt is the numbers from the TRNs which will now be used as prompts in stage one of the site. In stage one of a key site aspect exploration, your prompt will be from the top of [x] SSBP followed by an ideogram.

When performing S1[site], three iterations are now recommended.
When performing S1 of a key site aspect exploration, two iterations are recommended.
The only place that TRNs will appear on your session is maybe at the top left of page 1 (just as a reference so you can remember the numbers when it comes time for stage 1[site]) and maybe at the very end when you end/sign/date your session. When you see those numbers written in a stage one iteration (without the brackets now) they are stage one prompts.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Tiger74,

Thanks for the distinction between TRNs and Stage 1 prompts. I guess I had been instinctively doing this, because I would go to the blog for RVRobots' Bootcamp and copy down the next target numbers on a white scrap of paper. I always would enclose it with brackets and would sit down with my stack of blank white paper and my scrap of paper (for reference) when I got ready to start a session and nothing else would be on the table. As soon as I started the session by writing the numbers (sans brackets) I would move the scrap of paper out of my line of site and not refer to it again. So, is that process okay?

Thanks,
Jessie :)

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:02 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sure, but why not just use the blank bond paper and write the TRN in brackets at the top for later use instead of writing it on a scrap?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

10-4. Didn't know I could do that. Will make it much easier!

Thanks,
JessieT. :)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 pm