It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am

RV Geofix + Gold treasure targets 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post RV Geofix + Gold treasure targets
I have completed ten solid months of gold treasure-oriented, precision RV Geofix work.

This is one of six Western U.S.A. sites (all placer gold nuggets -- native in situ and cached) that I have discovered and/or relocated, and will be exploiting in 2010 & 2011:

http://www.thegeozone.com/treasure/california/tales/ca007a.jsp

I am currently soliciting seed money from a handful (no more than five) of private individuals to help fund initial operations (supplies, logistics, recovery, admin).

Photos of actual recovered gold will be posted here, in the forum, but site locations will not be revealed.

Return on investment will be 400% in 12 months or less, payable in either gold or the currency of your choice. (I am not seeking partners at this time).

Interested parties email: EdDames@PsiSpymaster.com

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: RV Geofix + Gold treasure targets
FYI: This window for participation in this enterprise closes in 4 days. The offer will not be repeated.

Gold, food, shelter, safety (sanctuary) -- remember these words, folks -- and start praying.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

How much money is needed to participate?

Believe in the impossible and it shall be POSSIBLE!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

$3,000 min/$15,000 max. But the window of opportunity is almost closed.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

After successfully locating (i.e., establishing 'scientific ground truth' -- I took photos) the Lost Arch Mine, in October, and then afterwards establishing the optimum access route to the site, I am heading back, on 6 January 2011, to begin 'nugget harvesting' operations.

Just as I had anticipated, my Jeep and my feet paid some heavy dues in the execution of this operation (if you only knew...at least some of them had mules in those days, vs. 'shank's mare,' today), ergo my 'foresight' and why I solicited investor capital. The/my anticipated problem(s) had nothing to do with RV Geofix target location confidence -- the problem was one of finding/exploring (not fun) the best routes to these optimum, but very isolated, 'lost gold treasure' sites.

Mission accomplished.

[Very soon, now, after I become filthy rich, Dan Ellis -- as well as all of the rest of you guys -- are on your own]

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I know Ed.. You have done so much for me personally, and for all who would listen and learn. For those of us with a heart, and a soul will persevere and make it somehow. No one can ask anymore of you. You have given it all. Find what you need, and my thought's and prayer's are with you, and that you will. Again, thank-you Major for all you have given me, and so many. Godspeed, Dan

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:34 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed,
Being a 'Gold bug' myself I would love to hear the story about this adventure -excluding proprietary information of course. Blown tires? Nearly died in a quicksand of gold? Kicked in the face by a donkey? I would even draw illustrations of the event (in S6 format of course) for printed pamphlets that you could hand out at lectures :)
Best,
Nathan

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm