It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 'The optimum long term investment' 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post 'The optimum long term investment'
I think there may have been prior discussion about this on the forum, perhaps before that forum-interrupt-reset a while back.

Anyway, this came up in my blind pool. The result appears to point toward aerospace technology. Aspect X: the wake or trail behind Aspect A: a vessel 'like' a stealth fighter cruising over Aspect B: a familiar planet.

Can anybody corroborate that?

It seems 'logical' enough, for a worthwhile pursuit of any terrestrial species to master the economy of energy-utilization, to free themselves from expending unnecessary effort in physical movement. Purpose derived from will/desire/imagination would seem to be the real substance of meaning anyway. The 'how' is just refined logistics, whatever makes more possible in less time, is good.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:57 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: 'The optimum long term investment'
Makes sense enough.

Notwithstanding, I'll remind you (again) to reign in your tendency to subject basic data to flamboyant exegesis. Bad habit...

Now, run: My optimum long term investment, and then report back to Hqs.

Good luck, RV trooper!

https://www.ebay.com/b/Cemetery-Plots/88741/bn_2309402

Doom

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I have all the iterations of [short term / long term / sans-temporal] [my/the] [currently optimal / optimum] 'investment' cues in my blind pool.

Sorry to jump too quickly to the 'airy' discussion about this. Please allow me to reframe:

I brought this one up for discussion because it would appear to be a reflection of the most non-local, least culturally-biased, most-worthwhile time & effort -- superseding a single career or lifetime, generations, empires, all 'Zeitgeist' if you will. i.e It's beyond all subjective and/or collective appreciation.

These days it would appear we can only define 'value' in those aforementioned terms, however.

So this cue interests me insofar as it is perhaps an objective facet of nature, existence or life itself.

Behold the power of RV!

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good points.

Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Actually, in my demented mind (at least my soul is still relatively intact, vs. your's which has Humpty Dumpty fragmented), these subjects that you are broaching are existentially quintessential ideas important to temporally maturing/ripening fruits of personal meaning-value...acting then as a function (in the mathematical formulaic sense) of subsequent choice-action.

No room here though, in this circumcised...I mean circumscribed cybervenue, to engage in such meaningful meanderings.

Get back to work, RV trooper! That is a direct order!

Major Doom (a.k.a. 'Fast Eddie')

P.S. - I'm not 'psychic,' but it appears to me that since you suffer from insomnia (like me) or are otherwise sleep-deprived, here is a beautiful, classic child's dream reverie piece for you - and also a couple of relaxing, somnolence-inducing nocturnes to help ease your chaotic-cum-twisted/warped lower xanax saturated mind. Sweet dreams, buttercup:

https://poets.org/poem/wynken-blynken-and-nod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSLid-0 ... adio=1&t=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIeOQOW ... adio=1&t=0

Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you, Sir! So soothing haha.

If my maths are right, you are effectively saying that even if we can utilize RV to make some semblance of heads or tails of objective value in the cosmic soup -- aside from using our psycho-emotional compasses to position ourselves at relative odds or in relative alignment with relative global or personal bifurcations-- WE, here, are all better served by focusing instead on simply becoming better practitioners of this skill?

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

In short, Grasshopper, I'm referring to a destiny pathway.

Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:54 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi Ed, Hi cbutter,

Ed, I read your term : ' destiny pathway.'

My mind has been on the term. I think I have an increasing concept of what it means. I do not believe I have ever seen those two words placed together.

So the term ' destiny pathway ' is new to me, the thought provoking ideas are quite mysterious in some manner. So, you know me, I will eventually get it, given enough time. And, time is growing short now, in my opinion.

I am helping as many as I can, and am going farther and harder to do so. God willing I will not stop. With God's help nothing is impossible.

All the Best.

Sincerely,
Dan

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Most individuals meet a fate. Very few live to realize their destiny.

Doom

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed,
If you allow I believe my destiny is to see something on the Sun The solar face that will be recognizable to me.

My hope is to warn folk's. It looks like I am doing that now.

Thank's for the reply.

Dan

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://kottke.org/08/01/a-human-being- ... be-able-to

Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]