It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:56 am

Warning! Refers to Target 4 of Disk 1. -- Data dumps? 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Warning! Refers to Target 4 of Disk 1. -- Data dumps?
Before learning RV, I'd already been a professional clairvoyant for several years. RV has greatly, hugely, informed all my psi work and continues to do so.

In RV, I tend to record enormous "data dumps," or greatly detailed and extensive data about the target and site. It makes for great RV in that I get loads of great, relevant data, however, it can make sessions long and complicated. I have had to teach myself over the years to work even more quickly to tamp down the data to what is necessary, sometimes I even tell my subconscious to give me the data on a "need to know" basis.

This often works well. The overload problem does not happen on all occasions. I would like to know if there are any more "tricks of the trade" to limit the influx of data, and whether or not in some or all cases I SHOULD be trying to limit that data.

In the instance of Target 4 of Disk 1, Jason (my partner) RVd more quickly than I, taking a bit less than the 45 minutes allotted, and got pretty great data, although he had a bit of an AOL drive that the volcano was like a missile silo, that it was manmade. Other than that, much of his data is on target. I, however, recorded many more aspects, which included the underground workings within the Earth, and the people on the ground below and their reactions to the eruption. Now that's all nice and interesting, but it made it hard to do a good job on a VERY simple

target within 45 minutes, I think so, because it was overcomplicated.

I also think I need to learn more specs on the exact procedure I best use when, after completing the initial work (through the first I.T. or now, S.T., with summary and analysis) on a complex target that demands further exploration. I would love to learn some higher level protocols on how to break it down for further sessions. I think I need to learn to recognize it better in that first session. Sometimes I get so many aspects, it is impossible to work them in one session, aspects up to [F], [G], [H] and [I], and work through to the final analysis is many many pages indeed over several sessions.

Thank you very much for your guidance with these questions.

Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

There is no need to get all the information about a target in one single session. I think it would be much easer to only take 2 or 3 aspects. You can always do more session to get aditional information. And you will also get recurrent data that will confirm or not previous sessions.

Work so many aspects has to be really hard !!!

Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:53 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

I will just say this, for now: In terms of a target, viewers like Jason and I can extract the essential elements of information in a single session. In order to flesh out the details, however, we would have to run at least one more session on that same target. Naturally gifted viewers -- those who possess long, finely-tuned psychic 'antennae' -- pick up on a ton of target data, every session. There is no need to change anything. Simply split the session into two parts; resume working the next day, and then explore the [E], [F], [G], [H], etc.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:34 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

So no way, you'll have to continue with the hard work Elizabeth ! :D

Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:38 am
Profile YIM
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you! I have other questions that relate to large data dumps or higher level stuff but I am wary of posting them because I can see how they could really confuse beginners. I also have questions that I'm not sure where to put in the forum, which area. Maybe I can span these out over time (that's hard, what with my level of enthusiasm right now.) I wrote them, cut them, and pasted them to notepad for later.

I will content myself with observing the teaching techniques for the time being. If one day I can teach at even a fraction of how well you can, my someday students will become RVers who help the world.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:41 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:47 am
Profile YIM
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oh that one could just go to radio scrap and just pick up one of those finely tuned high gain antennas. Color me envious!

Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:55 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

An African saying: "If you can talk, you can sing; if you can walk, you can dance."

By RVing, I think you're taking the leap (of faith in oneself) implied by that proverb. It's the same as with art or any other talent: it's not 'either/or,' polarized opposites of "naturally psychic" or "not naturally psychic" but a broad spectrum in which one is not held to a single spot or level but progresses. Regardless of current level, we all have plenty to teach and learn from each other, too.

So, think 'extendable antenna,' the kind that pulls way up out of its housing! You may find that your RV opens you psychically, increasing your receptivity during those other 22.5 hours of the day when you're not in session. And with RV as your passport to infinite exploration, you can always RV the optimum trajectory of your own psychic opening and development. :)

Elizabeth

Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Elizabeth, it's refreshing to see how many wise and good people are a part of this forum,...you, being a prime example.

Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:33 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thank you. I'm enjoying this forum too, I can't believe how many people there are in it now! I hope lots of them speak up and start posting their RV work, and asking good questions, that would be really fun. It's exciting to be around people who are discovering RV for the first time, knowing that it will blow their minds, change their lives, and open up so much for them.

Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:16 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Simply split the session into two parts; resume working the next day, and then explore the [E], [F], [G], [H], etc.

Is it possible to do this or go back for further work once it has become known what the target is (seen the photo)?

Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:29 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

No. Only a very experienced professional could pull that off.

Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Slowly moving along but getting results after DVD 1.

Best regards,

~*Cameo*~

They must be felt within the heart.

Last edited by Cameo on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:03 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

One thing that I could suggest for Elizabeth is to limit the amount of time spent on the first S3 sketch. A quick S3 sketch will only give you the basic elements of the target.

I sometimes will get a fairly accurate S3 sketch of a given target, so as an experiment I allowed myself to continue sketching to see how close it would come to the final photo. I had so much information drawn that it was difficult for me to determine the aspects that needed exploring. If I had stayed with my initial sketch, It would have been much easier to find the important aspects and taken a lot less time. My additional sketching did not give any more detail to the S3 of the final target reference photo. They proved to be random and confusing lines that were subject to AOL's.

Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:24 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

When I do my blind target sessions my end sketch does not make sense to me but once I view the blind target it makes sense to me even if the sketch doesn't look anything like it.

It appears that I am coming up with surrounding objects or locations or structures, within the blind target picture, instead of the actual target. Is this normal for a beginner? TIA

Best regards,

~*Cameo*~

They must be felt within the heart.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:53 am