I've just completed DVD2, so I've seen the last of my
printed templates.

In my stage 2 work, I've assumed it is important to keep textures
ahead of colors, colors ahead of smells, etc. because that is the
order in which they were taught.

On my blank pieces of paper, I still jot down the words,
"textures, colors, smells, tastes, temps, sounds, D, AI"
along the left edge for all S2 work.

S4, of course, feels like a free-for-all by comparison!

Question: Should I continue the prescribed order for all S2 work?
Question 2: Is the brain hard-wired in this order?

Thankyou and Sincerely,

Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:11 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes, stay within the structure for S2 as shown in the dvd videos. Although, as you are moving through S2, if you find you are in textures and you get a sound, dimension word, etc. keep moving until you arrive at the proper column to place it. If you find you are moving along through sounds and you start receiving dimensions, it's most likely your unconcious ready to move on to the next column.

But--- if you are in S2 textures and, lets say, you get the word "flat" and you begin getting a visual of this flat board, table, etc. AOL it. Hanging on to that will only hinder the rest of the information trying to come through.

Just let it flow in as it will and don't think about why or how (infact, don't think at all! :D ). As you progress through your training it will become easier because remember, you are training your unconcious.

Who can Dr. House call for help?
http://www.examiner.com/psychic-in-nati ... s-for-help

Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks Cheri. You have removed all doubt.

Your flat/board/table example "happens" to be
exactly something I experienced. I didn't recognize it as an AOL
because it wasn't fully formed as an image like "NASCAR track."
You've saved me some grief. :wink:

Thankyou and Sincerely,

Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:16 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

As you perform your S2 sensory data I would not write down the words “textures, colors, smells, tastes, etc.” This slows down the process and constantly engages the left mode of thinking. I would simply memorize the sequence and, if you desire, place a line between each percept class as you move from one to another. I have an example of the way a professional does an S2 at http://www.intuitive-design.com/learnrv/s3.html

It is important to follow the sequence of sensory classes in S2 and only use the word descriptor list when absolutely necessary until you’re familiar with it. The sequence is designed the way it is because it follows the natural sequence that we approach targets and to gain sensory information. The sequence was derived by studying the way the best natural psychics acquire information. The S2 information itself (except for dimensional contact) provides a means to get closer to the target. Please do not consider the data itself of great significance but a means to an end. The analytical sketches and S4 data is what you are after.

You are correct about the stage 4 sensory data sequence. You are to accept the information in whatever sequence it is provided and place it in the appropriate column, moving basically from the left to the right columns. You are never to use the word descriptor list even in training when in stage 4. Stage 4 must be spontaneous and free flowing. You will find that the data will be provided in “blocks” where each block represents a component of the aspect under investigation.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:17 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

I'm not sure if the above is clear. I've been semi-labeling my papers
BEFORE starting a session and not DURING the session.
(My abundant use of CAPS tells me that English IS becoming a TONAL language.)LOL

I'll get away from this crutch as quickly as I can, I PROMISE.

Thankyou all for your hard work maintaining this forum.

Sincerely

Last edited by riverofstars on Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:31 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

I studied over the session you posted.

That's wild! (And totally devoid of cribs.)

Last edited by riverofstars on Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:33 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

My last RV session was run on the last target of DVD2.
Including all my practice sessions, this was the FIRST time I identified the target.

With all previous targets, I knew a lot of characteristics
of SOMETHING but that was all.

This time I was able to stand up and cheer and run around the house saying,
"It's blankblankblankblank!! Just like I said!!"
(Afterwards, I slept for 14 hours straight.)

HONESTLY, do people "nail it" from the start just like they say?
It's taken me 6 weeks to get here.

STAND UP AND FEEL THE PROGRESS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN 8)

Sincerely and just-a-little-smug-for-a-day,

Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I completely understand the difficulty in memorizing the sequence for S2 without resorting to the word descriptor list. When I first started learn RV, I had the same problem so I visualized myself “approaching the target physically as if it were a thing and acting out an imaginary sequence of steps to get sensory info”.

I did that in this manner (visualized it in my head): First I grab it and touch it (textures) I then look at it (colors), bring it to my nose (smell it), and then lick it (lol – I know you’re laughing – taste). I then feel it a little more with my hands and get an idea of it’s temperature, and then bring it to my ear (sounds). Now that I have gone through all the sensory data .. I step back from it and ask myself the following (to gain dimensional contact – which includes densities and motion):

Am I inside or outside? Is there anything moving? If so – how? Fast or slow? In which direction(s)? Is it big or small? One or many? Low and squat or skinny and tall? Any diagonals? Heavy or light? Near or Far? … etc ...

After I’m finished with the dimensional contact (a much higher level of contact with the target than simply sensory data), I then break away from the target – and ask myself “How do I feel about the target?” .. Remember – you are NOT at the target, but how it makes you feel. Write that down and drop it – inotherwords, get those feelings OUT of your mind because they will interfere with the session later. Once the feeling has dissipated, you can pick up the pen and move on to your S3 Analytical Sketch.

Everyone gets varying degrees of data about the target while they are doing the session. It is very rare indeed for newbie’s just learning to actually name the target on the first few sessions. One of the professional remote viewers here, David Roseta, shocked everyone when he first started learning. He seemed to nail every target from the beginning. This is rare, in fact, you’re doing an excellent job if you nailed the target after only the first two DVD's! You are well on your way to becoming quite good.

Take a bow & keep up the good work!

Last edited by ProViewer on Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:02 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Still Standing,

Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:09 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You're welcome. My praise isn't false flattery. I do believe you are well on your way to becoming an excellent remote viewer. Please keep up the practice!

Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:21 am