It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 What did Major Dames say about ( Bee's) 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post What did Major Dames say about ( Bee's)
Hi ,
I was listening to Art Bell and he has made numerous reference to Major Dames being correct about a prediction about the dwindling population of Bee's . I was curious if anyone knew if this was in reference to the killshot event ? Possibly a pre-cursor ? Another hit for Major Dames . Fantastic !

Chris

Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:15 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Under the circumstances, maybe not so fantastic.

Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

In a way, I think everything is a pre-curser to the Killshot. But even the Killshot is a pre-curser to the events discussed in the horizon project. :?

Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:54 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: What did Major Dames say about ( Bee's)
Chris22 wrote:
... I was curious if anyone knew if this was in reference to ...

I can’t speak for Major Dames of course, but if I recall correctly, I believe that it was in reference to the sun’s dynamic spectra being altered, moving more into the ultraviolet region which creates a number a side-effects on Earth.

Two noted side effects would be that frogs would mutate and deformed all over the globe and become deformed in never-before-seen numbers. This is due to the fact that frogs lay their eggs in shallow water for the little ones to start out life. But the greater ultraviolet light intensity is able to penetrate further into the water (only by a cm) far enough to hit the frog eggs and cause mutations.

The second noted side effect would be that bees, whose sight is in the ultraviolet region would have two problems: a) the “light” they see would become brighter – and possibly to the point where they could become blind and not be able to function, reproduce, etc. This would cause a drop in bee populations all over the planet. .. and, more devastatingly … b) that the visual spectra of bees would be altered just slightly enough due to the increase in ultraviolet light from the sun so that they would “see” colors differently than what they are used to seeing. This is a problem because it would make it more difficult to identify and cross-pollinate the flowers and plants that they would normally.

This second effect would then create a third damaging problem … ie, “population levels” (not sure how to say that) of plants on Earth which rely on bees to cross-pollinate them would begin to slowly decrease. As a result of this domino effect, there are now companies setup that will drive tractor-trailer’s loaded with bees to farmer fields and crops to get then cross-pollinated and then move on to the next fields, etc.

It’s extremely unfortunate and sad, but all these things are happening as predicted. We do live in a delicately balanced Ecosystem.

So, because the Sun in involved in this equation … I suppose one might consider the increase in UV light from the sun, the earliest possible pre-cursor event – even mostly unnoticeable pre-cursor events - to which will eventually result in the actual Killshot (CME touchdown on Earth’s surface).

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:01 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: What did Major Dames say about ( Bee's)
-------- wrote:
Chris22 wrote:
... I was curious if anyone knew if this was in reference to ...

I can’t speak for Major Dames of course, but if I recall correctly, I believe that it was in reference to the sun’s dynamic spectra being altered, moving more into the ultraviolet region which creates a number a side-effects on Earth.

Two noted side effects would be that frogs would mutate and deformed all over the globe and become deformed in never-before-seen numbers. This is due to the fact that frogs lay their eggs in shallow water for the little ones to start out life. But the greater ultraviolet light intensity is able to penetrate further into the water (only by a cm) far enough to hit the frog eggs and cause mutations.

The second noted side effect would be that bees, whose sight is in the ultraviolet region would have two problems: a) the “light” they see would become brighter – and possibly to the point where they could become blind and not be able to function, reproduce, etc. This would cause a drop in bee populations all over the planet. .. and, more devastatingly … b) that the visual spectra of bees would be altered just slightly enough due to the increase in ultraviolet light from the sun so that they would “see” colors differently than what they are used to seeing. This is a problem because it would make it more difficult to identify and cross-pollinate the flowers and plants that they would normally.

This second effect would then create a third damaging problem … ie, “population levels” (not sure how to say that) of plants on Earth which rely on bees to cross-pollinate them would begin to slowly decrease. As a result of this domino effect, there are now companies setup that will drive tractor-trailer’s loaded with bees to farmer fields and crops to get then cross-pollinated and then move on to the next fields, etc.

It’s extremely unfortunate and sad, but all these things are happening as predicted. We do live in a delicately balanced Ecosystem.

So, because the Sun in involved in this equation … I suppose one might consider the increase in UV light from the sun, the earliest possible pre-cursor event – even mostly unnoticeable pre-cursor events - to which will eventually result in the actual Killshot (CME touchdown on Earth’s surface).

Everything you say always makes perfect sense and terrifies me. Now I know why you’re the host of the horizon project. *gulp*

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:56 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for the information I can see how the more sensitive earth life forms are effected first by the changes of the sun's dynamic spectra being alterd . This makes a great deal of sense. I saw a small segment on the NBC news about the bee decline also , but thats about it. In the first minutes of the Horizon Project you had spoken how most human's are so focused within the now or what is going on current that its hard to see the impact of events taking place right in front of our face . Except for what I have heard on Art Bell about this huge missing bee problem and Major Dames prediction I would be in the blind to this warning sign. Once more thank's .

RV Robot - I agree its not fantastic about the bee's . I only mention fantastic in regards to a Major Dames getting credit for his prediction on Art Bell.

One side note I am always reading/ hearing how the Glacier's/Polar ice caps are melting much faster than the computer models are showing. I can see how there is most likely this similar relationship between the dynamic spectra of the sun's effect on the bee's population and possibly on the faster than expected melting off of the glacier's.

Chris

Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Bee Transportation
And the Bee trucks are in many cases losing 50% or more of their cargo to Tracheal and Varroa mites. Whats being termed Colony Collapse Disorder is affecting only the Apis mellifera species of bees. Bee Farmers are also coming forward to say their populations are dwindling. Perhaps honey futures are a good thing to invest in. Are more species being affected?

My recollections of Ed's appearances include a prediction that bees would begin to lose their sight resulting in a loss of cross pollination. There are several efforts of man to use paint brushes to keep some species of plan left alive. "The birds and the bees, the plants and the trees."

All you need to do is look around and you see signs of decay in parks. Mistletoe and Spanish moss choking and killing trees all over my neighborhood, and along the western coast of the United States.

Is there anything else we should do to turn on full survival mode? Thanks.

Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:13 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Unfortunately, only higher technology countries such as the U.S. have the luxury to porting bees around to various fields. This of course isn’t a good solution but does have a better effect than doing nothing.

ALL species of bees all around the world are affected by this problem as they all have the same vision systems. This is a global problem of course. The sun doesn't alter its spectra only for a section of the planet as it rotates.

The same problems we see in North America in frogs are also seen in all species of frogs all around the world as well. Because the “problem” is so acutely visible to us (even a child can see the deformities quickly), scientists have studied this problem from a great variety of angles. Most of their studies sound great and wonderful – but if you look at them all, they all contradict each other as to the cause and in the end, they really don’t have a clue. They “guess” that it might be pollution, ultraviolet radiation, decrease in swamps, increase in chemical spills, etc . – you name it – they believe it’s the problem.

Bottom line, with Remote Viewing we know what is the cause of this problem as I have indicted above as best as I could recall from the sessions that Ed disclosed. (I was not part of those sessions).

The topic that was the start of this thread (ie, bee populations) is only one of hundreds of issues facing our world that are all interconnected. It’s just sad to write about, never mind think about.

Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Nice Update on the LearnRv site about the Bees ( thanks) .

Chris

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Let me get this in before the thread is locked.

There are other factors that can influence the bees/arctic melting/diseases, etc... but they are not a comfortable topic.

Manmade frequencies
Manmade weapons and weapon systems

A great deal of the disasters that happen are in fact linked to man himself. Not saying the solar is not a problem, I agree it is, but this other manmade and designed factor is a disaster as well.

Cheers!

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

I seem to remember that Major Dames also stated that the Geneticly Modified crops would cause a great deal of misery. I wander if those crops have an effect as well.

David

Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:12 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:34 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I'm considering buying the DVDs but I must be conservative with my money for I do not have very much you see. I wonder if you could give me a slight summary as to what makes certain cues unsavory particularly this one?

Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:06 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Quote
Quoting Albert Einstein concerning bee's: he said ; " No bee's, no pollination, no pollination, no food, no food, no people ". End of quote.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:59 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I'm considering buying the DVDs but I must be conservative with my money for I do not have very much you see. I wonder if you could give me a slight summary as to what makes certain cues unsavory particularly this one?

Cueing is discussed in the Learn RV DVD course and is quite complex. You have to remember that the cue you define has to be understood by the subconscious mind, not your analytical mind. For example, creating a cue that states “Where is Tom?” will provide junk data. YOU may know who Tom is, but your subconscious knows that there are 125,000 Toms out there. What you should say is “My Friend Tom Smith / Pinpoint location / Now”. The now also defines the time. Not, where is Tom yesterday or tomorrow but now.

You have to step back and view things from the large picture. For example, what are chemtrails? Well quite simply, they’re water vapor that forms off of the wings of aircraft – essentially clouds. So what is it that one would REALLY want to know? When you formulate a cue, ask your real question and forget trying to “trick” the answer out of your cue somehow.

Sometimes, instead of creating a written cue – because of the complexity – people prefer to find a target photograph because then there is not question what you are targeting. Assigning “names” to thing like “UFO” will only destroy your RV sessions.

You may also want to watch the videos and read the FAQs at LearnRV.com. They actually help quite a lot.

Globalchoir – you must remember this is a ‘LEARNRV.COM TRAINING FORUM’. If you do not have the DVD set then you really should not be here. Also, I’m glad you have “other” sources of training but keep them to yourself as our experience is MOST sources out there are misleading and flat out wrong, trust me on this one. Major Dames might provide unorthodox methods of "student treatment" and training, but he is the best instructor there is. Remember, this is not a chit-chat forum to discuss whatever you want. These forums are for DVD course students and training. The forum rules specifically state that you can NOT post links to outside sites, mention other sources of training, chat about Art Bell ( usually) or post negative comments (it’s called trolling).

The forum Admins are VERY nice and fair but if you break the rules too many times or ignore their warnings, they will ban your account, especially if you say things like “I don’t have the DVD course”.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:33 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]