It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:46 pm

When do I start analysis? And follow-up cues? 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post When do I start analysis? And follow-up cues?
I've done the first 3 targets, and my results aren't phenomenal yet, but I am encouraged. Some data totally on and some completely off.

My question is, I race through the information and sketches without thinking at all. I don't put 2 and 2 together or build on data that has already presented itself. I thought this was how it should be done. But after doing the 3rd target and watching the intro to target 4, I'm wondering if I need to be making more connections even before sketching the final analytical sketch? I know that's kind of vaguely worded, but that wording is all that's coming to me right now.

Also, is it critical that I do the descriptor words in order on the A template? Sometimes when starting the descriptor area I immediately get a color or dimension (like on target 3, object A, I got yellow instantly). If I don't write it down immediately I can't get it out of my head to focus on the first category, which is texture. And then sometimes it's not just one word and one category. Sometimes I get a string of words instantly that all fit into different categories.

Then... on the stage templates, the cue is the sentence "From the top of [ ] something should be perceivable". What physical perspective does this imply? As if I were physically on top of the target and looking around, or as if I was above the target looking down at it, or what?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:38 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Answer to Q1
Alright then... looks like Proviewer answered my first question already in another post.

"This is a key point to the understanding of this process: Your analytical mind’s only function is to focus completely on the next percept and quickly and follow the steps. It is not permitted to think about anything else. It is not allowed to draw conclusions (even quick instantaneous ones – AOL’s) nor is your imagination permitted to give you suggestions about the target (again an AOL). Question: So if your analytical mind, which has served you all your life in everything, is not permitted to “help”, then what is being trained? Answer: Your unconscious is being trained via this process. Every time you complete a session and you see your results via the feedback, your unconscious learns what it did incorrectly and fixes it for the next session, which is harder and designed to teach your unconscious new steps. This is disconcerting to your analytical mind which always wants to know what is going on so it can “help” with the process. Do not let it assist, and whenever it does, identify its’ AOL’s and proceed quickly through the steps. "

So if my other questions are already answered, feel free to tell me so and kindly point me to the thread.

Thanks!

Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Think of stage 2 as scaffolding. It is extremely important that you write down as many percepts as are available in each percept class before moving onto the next. With each percept, you get closer to the target in the same way real scaffolding permits builders to get close to a building. Without it you can’t get to the target. If you rush too fast through S2 you won’t be able to obtain a strong signal. What I mean by that is if you only write down one or two percepts in each class (textures, colors, etc) you aren't able to get close to the target. I have seen people do this any wonder why later that they don’t have good site contact.

It is even more important that you write down as many dimensional contact words as are made aware to your via your unconscious (which include densities and motions). A method I used personally when I was first trained may be useful to you and is posted at http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=217&sid=eab2f49b4b8a46ac38eec669dcd952f8

Yes – it is very critical that you follow the S2 descriptors in the order of the percept classes on the word descriptor list (textures, colors, etc.) Do not depart from that order when in stage 2. This was hopefully made clear on the DVD numerous times. When in stage 4, you take the percepts in the order they come to you and you do not follow the list, nor are you permitted to follow the list. Stage 4 must be free-flowing. If you are in S2 and you get a descriptor out of order, write it down as an AOL and teach your mind to follow the order.

The movement (we refer to these as movements on an aspect) “From the top of [] SSBP” guarantees that you are connected to that specific aspect and that all your data will be with respect to that aspect. You will learn in later DVD’s other movements that provide you with target geometries, and other useful information about targets. For now, don’t worry about any physical connection to a target since many targets are not physical in nature.

Analysis is only started after you have a complete site template has been finished and you have provided sufficient time to break away from the target – never before.

Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:55 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Just by your words, "I race through the information and sketches without thinking at all."
I know you're going to do GREAT.

Once you finish DVD ONE, you'll be able to do as many practice sessions as you like.

That "without thinking at all" is the KEY to progress, as far as I'm concerned. It's what Major Dames calls DOING and NOT THINKING. I guess you know by now that thinking is a baaaaaaaaaad thing while RVing.

Welcome and Best Wishes,

Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:42 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Also, check out Proviewer's last reply to me under the topic
STAGES S1 AND S2 OF THE SITE / THE ORDER OF SENSORY IMPRESSIONS
It's really priceless. Here's part of it:

" When I first started learn RV, I had the same problem so I visualized myself “approaching the target physically as if it were a thing and acting out an imaginary sequence of steps to get sensory info”.

I did that in this manner (visualized it in my head): First I grab it and touch it (textures) I then look at it (colors), bring it to my nose (smell it), and then lick it (lol – I know you’re laughing – taste). I then feel it a little more with my hands and get an idea of it’s temperature, and then bring it to my ear (sounds). Now that I have gone through all the sensory data .. I step back from it and ask myself the following (to gain dimensional contact – which includes densities and motion):

Am I inside or outside? Is there anything moving? If so – how? Fast or slow? In which direction(s)? Is it big or small? One or many? Low and squat or skinny and tall? Any diagonals? Heavy or light? Near or Far? … etc ... "

This helped me a lot. Hope it helps you too!

Sincerely,

Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:51 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

From what I can gather, I am going too fast and not bringing the connection into my conscious mind. Last night I did target 4 in 23 minutes, and the dvd says it takes about 45. From what you're saying Proviewer, from the information that shows after the first set of descriptor words for the site, I should already be getting a feeling (a sense of connection, but not an idea or analysis) of what the target is, and then when I go on to write descriptor words for each item, they would naturally fit into my feeling about the whole site. ? Instead what I am doing now is going through and writing descriptor words as they come to me and purposefully not making any conscious connection between the site, X, A, B etc. The quote from you that riverofstars posted is helpful, because I had thought that any kind of visualization would not be a good idea. I am used to getting a sense of things in a psychic kind of way, but had also shut this function off during the remote viewing sessions.

I have worked a lot on developing my right brain functions and with the non-conscious in the past, and I have a feeling that my hiccups are less related to left brain, "thinking", and more related to training my right brain to perform the way I want during remote viewing.

I will follow the order of descriptor words.

Thanks again to you both,

Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:39 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Glad to hear you mention length of sessions.
My target 4 from DVD ONE took 21 minutes.
Any longer would just have been goofing around for me.
ALL my supposed 45 minute sessions last no more than 25 minutes,
even the very good ones.

Major Dames? What about it?

Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:15 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

An average RV session, consisting of four key site aspects and a properly constructed Site Template = 45 minutes

Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Then I take it, as long as I am following the protocols, there is no problem
(don't start none, won't be none).

Thanks!

Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:46 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Well, we don't have to forget that we are not doing the full session in DVD 1. For instance, we don't deal with tangibles and intangibles, and if we do it is not important at that point, and we are not using the AOL/S column. We neither do S6 nor additional movements. So 45 minutes will be the minimum time we need to do a "complete" session.

Also it depends on the number of key aspects you get in your initial S3.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:54 am
Profile YIM
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just see that Ed already metioned the key aspects thing. Sorry.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:57 am
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

From what you're saying Proviewer, from the information that shows after the first set of descriptor words for the site, I should already be getting a feeling (a sense of connection, but not an idea or analysis) of what the target is

Lunacat, it's important to understand that RV is not an experience. You are never to feel "connected" to the site, nor did I indicate that. It's important to read exactly what the professional RVers write and not place personal bias or spins on what they say. A properly executed session will always make you feel detached. If at anytime during a session, you are anything but uncertain about what the target is, then you have definitely lost it. As indicated in several other posts by myself and everyone other professional RVers and Ed, this is a skill in which you can not let your analytical mind, nor your creative imagination get in the way during a session.

I apologize for trying to be precise about the wording but it's very important to know that this is not an experience of any kind; so if you feel “connected” or have feelings about the data or target - get rid of them immediately - identify them as AI's - drop your pen until those feelings dissipate, and then resume the session.

Regarding the amount of time it takes to do an RV session: I would say that I move rather quickly through a session with very few moments of hesitation and it generally takes me approximately 45 minutes on a session with four key aspects, including the site template. This is very much inline with what the DVD's indicate. I do believe that with each session, the narrator indicates how much time the session will take. The time she provides is typical for a quickly executed session. If you take substantially less time it probably means that you are training yourself to have weak signal contact by not including all the sensory percepts and/or rushing through stage four and the site template.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:11 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

thanks for that clarification. I have created some of my own troubles in the post DVD#1 practice by only doing an [x] and [a] because I was worried I might be "loading" the session with things unnecessary to getting the basics down. This explains why when I had used more C and D templates I had better sessions. I now realize I just need to move on when nothing more comes and not consider before hand how many I might need. I was training myself not to get the full download.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:27 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Think of stage 2 as scaffolding. It is extremely important that you write down as many percepts as are available in each percept class before moving onto the next. With each percept, you get closer to the target in the same way real scaffolding permits builders to get close to a building. Without it you can’t get to the target. If you rush too fast through S2 you won’t be able to obtain a strong signal.

This paragraph is what lead me to the idea of a connection. Scaffolding is a connection. And when I said "feeling a connection", I did not mean emotionally or via logic. (I know, what else is there?)

So now that we have that clear, no worries, I never succeeded in "feeling" a connection anyway and keep writing blindly.

It's hard to understand how all you expert RVers are so left brained outside the RV session. At least it seems that way to me :wink:

Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Unfortunately the professionals Must be extremely precise when using words to teach students this skill on the forum. Everyone "sees" what they want to see and "thinks" you said something when you didn't. Unfortunately it might seem like we are being overly critical when correcting simple words, but if we don't then someone else will say we said something that we didn't and as a result, their ability to learn Remote Viewing will suffer.

:D

Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:54 am