It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Identifying AOL 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Identifying AOL
Back in August, I had posted: "If I'm not becoming aware of something, then I do really not perceive. I'm just writing. Just because the information comes from the unconscious, doesn't mean I can't become conscious of it. If I'm going to fast [to out run imagination], then how am I ever going to become aware of anything?" After lots of practice I have learned that the problem was just learning to follow protocol and the pace would set itself.

This was frustrating because it made it difficult for me to learn how to identify AOL. This post was in regard to if I understood S2- And s4. The thread was locked before good discussion took place sadly. It has been brought to my attention that many people have trouble identifying AOL and error correction during a session. I am looking for clarification about the following:

Although, I am no pro, and the process may be different for some, I seem to consistently find a difference between writing what one has awareness of, and just writing randomly It is the same way with drawing and sketching in that if I do not first sense something before I draw it, then it is usually AOL for me. The real incoming data seems fuzzy and AOL seems clear. Is this what was meant by: “seeing through a lens darkly?”

I have what has come to be a bad habit of writing the first thing that pops into my mind without thinking, as indicated on the DVD's. I have found out that whatever pops clearly into my head first many times is AOL and not a perception. The DVD's say in essence, write down whatever comes to mind without thinking and AOL higher level data and that is all that is said.

Then the light bulb came on. I started to notice during good sessions, a strong sensation or “fuzzy idea” of data that I have to convert to a usable word from the descriptor list on my own in a somewhat analytical quick fashion. I have to piece what I am sensing together, but quickly so I have no time to pay attention to imagination. This seems to work for me.

Example: In a recent session I got an impression of something, which I deduced it to be a breathing life form, I was certain that was there because... well.... I had deduced it to be so from interpreting the “fuzzy idea” to the words we are allowed to use. During S4, some data I wrote was- Man-made, structure and building. I had the feeling that that stuff was not there because I had not interpreted it from the “fuzzy idea”, but I wrote it anyway simply because that is what came to mind while I was “not thinking”. I did not want to edit, so I put it down. The target was of a tiger.

I am learning the concept of not writing man-made if I have no man made materials and not to write structure until I have something man-made, but it is supposed to come natural or I am involved with thinking again and mess up protocol. I know it will come with practice, but until I figure that part out, interpreting this “fuzzy idea set” seems to help me with the AOL sorting.

So my question is
1) Is it possible for all remote viewers not just me to identify good data from AOL trash while in a session even amongst lower level data? No doubts because you know what you perceived to be correct? It is not explained in the DVD's about the actual perception process.
2) Is this “fuzzy idea”= good data -vs- “clear thought =AOL” sorting method appropriate data to error correct with?
3) May I “error correct” in session during S2, S3 S4 etc… if I feel strongly about it almost immediately after writing it or do I have to wait for it during analysis after the ST?
4) The DVDs say all higher level thoughts at this juncture of your training in lower stages is AOL. How do I know when I am past this juncture?

Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 am
Is this what was meant by: “seeing through a lens darkly?”

Yes

1.) Yes - this is what we all strive for. Perception.

2.) Yes - But it is worded this way in the DVD when error correcting "This don't feel good, its AOL trash". I believe the word feeling was used because "looking through a lens darkly lit" is difficult to explain and it is more of an internal recognition of the process than actually viewing something. This is why people hear about it, misunderstand and want to reproduce the "feeling" by silly things like sound waves, music, vitamins, etc when there is no feeling to it all, its just recognition of the internal process that is nearly impossible to explain, you just have to experience it to know. This comes only by dedication and practice, lots of it. Congratulations.

3) Your recognition of the process allows you more freedom in your work now. I would start out by only doing this in S4. This will force train yourself to be more accurate. When you see it affecting your sketches, you may employ it in S2 and S3. The S3 is analytical but you are allowed to use the perceptions to adjust the sketches as long as it fits your written dimensions.

4.) See answer to question 3.) Being able to recognize the process is what shows that you are past that juncture. Again, congratulations. Not many make it to this point as it takes lots of work.

Godspeed,
JayBird

Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:08 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

...and I sincerely hope that Multi is not using the S2 checklist whilst in S4!

(Incidentally, Jaybird and RVRobot: I invite you both to begin work on current MIA targets (except TETRA). Submit session work to: Director@MatrixIntelligenceAgency.com for evaluation.

Doom

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:10 am
Profile WWW

Do you still want these sent with the new MIA 42Billion key encryption codes?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Multi, I know we've discussed it privately, but for the benefit of others I'll explain how I roll.

S2 - I go really fast and anything that enters awareness that is outside the category I'm looking for I just AOL it
S3 - If my sketch 'looks like' something or if my analytical mind says "oh, that's a firetruck" I just AOL firetruck on my S3 page
S4 - I go slower here and AOL any data is not supported by my other descriptors or if I just straight out don't trust it

So, short answer, yes, I AOL everything that comes into my head except the 'in structure' data.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

If I could summarize MultiLnV's post (as I understand it, for the purpose of discussion), there are two ways of approaching the process of data entering awareness:

A. Quickly write down any words that pop into your head (seemingly out of nowhere, faster process)

B. Search for a word-label for any concepts that the viewer feels are accurate to the site then decide if they are AOL or data and write it down (slower process?)

Personally I've found success with (A) and my sessions are typically completed very quickly. 30 minutes for 3 key site aspects. I don't feel I have to search for a word-label for a concept, the word just jumps into my brain and I write it down.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

..and I sincerely hope that Multi is not using the S2 checklist whilst in S4!

(Incidentally, Jaybird and RVRobot: I invite you both to begin work on current MIA targets (except TETRA). Submit session work to: Director@MatrixIntelligenceAgency.com for evaluation.

Ed, I have not ever used the check-list in any stage.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Robot&Jaybird thank you for the replies. Jaybird... I think I understand it now thank you. I will keep practicing.

Quote:
RVRobot.
B. Search for a word-label for any concepts that the viewer feels are accurate to the site then decide if they are AOL or data and write it down (slower process?)

I'm not sure if slower would be the right term now even though I confuse it as being such. It is probably just paying attention more than one would just writing whatever.

Quote:
Personally I've found success with (A) and my sessions are typically completed very quickly. 30 minutes for 3 key site aspects. I don't feel I have to search for a word-label for a concept, the word just jumps into my brain and I write it down.

It seems to work for you very well which is good. Words jump into my mind also while moving at really fast pace, but 90% of those words seem to be just from free-asscoiation and have no congruency to the target whatsoever. Either that, or I get congruent data and miss a lot of important details in the process.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 pm

This whole topic usually opens a big can of worms because it is so difficult to describe.

Using the perception method, you don't have to decide, you just know. It lets you automatically put things where they belong correctly 99% of the time. Also lets me catch AOL mistakes almost in real-time instead of discovering them after feedback.

As you see from the post above, this lets you error correct as you go without the fear of editing out data.

It's not any slower, just more precise. Less time error correcting in S4, and less follow up sessions and guess work just before and after the ST also.

Hope that explains it better.

---------------------------------------------

MultiLnV
What Ed was asking you was, do you use the same descriptor words in S4 as you do in S2.
From what I understand of what we have discussed in the past, you don't do this.

Oh and when Ed drops a " . . ." in front of his post, its an agreement with the previous post. In other words, you got good comments from Ed too not just from RVRobot and I. :wink:

Congratulations & keep up the good work.

-----------------

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:33 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Identifying AOL
Quote:
Using the perception method, you don't have to decide, you just know. It lets you automatically put things where they belong correctly 99% of the time. Also lets me catch AOL mistakes almost in real-time instead of discovering them after feedback.

Sorry Jaybird, what exactly did you mean by the "perception method"? It sounds pretty efficient from what you said.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:21 pm
Zorg,
You are lucky, this answer to your question is complicated and not something most can explain even though they know how to use it, however, since the training method works, this may help me from repeating myself to those lost in this maze so i will spell it out.

Ok, im gonna open up a big ole can-o-worms and answer that. It is going to disembowel many peoples view of what RV is but i don't care anymore, it is real, it works for me and those i have trained.

Although the answer is not a short one, I am going to make this real simple, all quantum physics aside, TRUE RV is perception recording. Does not matter if you only record words you perceive in your mind or if you are able to trace the data back to the source like during bi-location, it is still just recording your perceptions.

However, to answer your question; the main difference using pure perception is you are not focused on writing down words that pop in your head but instead, you are focused on the target and use words that describe what you perceive.

A few of you know i am in the process of writing a pdf on perception in relation to our star-gate. Yes you heard me right, your star-gate. Ever heard of the military project called project star-gate? There is a real portal that will form often called your psychic aperture. This is something i have been researching for a long time in search of answers. Its all about PERCEPTION RECORDING.

What does this have to do with Star-Gates? Scientist have discovered that our DNA creates micro-wormholes around the brain upon mental activity. In miniature, imagine a huge collection of lightning flashes on a vast landscape called the brain. When the unconscious mind focuses on one of these portals in specific, your data is available to you from anywhere in time or space.

The US Air force paid like $50k to discover human wormhole physics and worked out that in order for us to teleport and do the fancy things the report mentions some Chinese children doing; it will take a team of remote viewers to figure it out as it is all portal based technology.

For the tech/history buffs, here is the link to the Air Force document.
Federation of American Scientist archives.
http://fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

Where is this portal? The last time you took a test in school or somewhere, why is it you looked at the ceiling or the wall for the answer? Nobody wrote it up there, why are you visually looking there? And more importantly, why do you see the answer there when nobody else can? You are looking into your portal for the answer by focusing your perception on the issue. Just like in RV.

The difference is, in RV you are taught to keep your eyes on the paper. You want it to form right in front of you while you work as it keeps the surrounding distractions down. The accepted psychological term is mental focus window. What ever it is, i see, smell, feel and sometimes to the point where i bi-locate as the portal widens till it envelopes me.

There is a place in your head where you look when you focus on something not in your immediate location. The place you look on the wall when taking a test, trying to remember a location while driving, etc... It can be very demanding from the brain to concentrate this hard as we are not used to it even causing migraines. The brain needs B12 and other things for a recharge. Ever wonder how someone daydreaming while driving can not see the oncoming truck? Their daydream overlays the driving experience just as real as the highway.

People who suffer from migraines most always say they come during times of stress when they are focused on something intense. For other reasons i won't go into here, the focus is too revealing, too contrary to what is considered normal by most people, it makes one sick to the stomach and headaches follow. People who suffer from migraines mention seeing lights as a precursor but are afraid to mention it for fear of being called crazy. In medicine they are called migraine auras.

Link to the migraine aura foundation.
http://www.migraine-aura.org/content/e2 ... ex_en.html
Since i have been remote viewing, i don't get he nausea and headaches with the migraine-auras anymore. Others have reported this also.

Here are some of the ones i saw, the photoshop work i did to re-create it does not do it justice.
http://ddpn.com/rvstuff/long2.php

There is nothing magical about making the sparkles happen, it just does when you focus. It is not a regular occurrence thank God, driving is impossible while seeing one of these buggers.

You can not have any doubt in your mind over the data if you want the details. People notice that after a while under regular training that they are AOLing all data and the data seems to be AOL. Real visuals, people will say i saw it but had to AOL it cause anything visual is AOL. This is only true during the beginning of training. You are taught to just write down what comes to your mind so that eventually you will focus on the source. You can only have someone throw a snowball at you so many times until you eventually look to see where it is coming from. Ah more data, now you also know why the snow balls hurt so bad, you can see him packing rocks in them. Turning your attention to the direction of the source of the data always results in more data. Focus on the target and record.

Despite what others have said about what RV is or can not do, eventually you will, if persistent with focus; see your target, smell it and observe target from different perspectives all the while directing yourself on paper.

Your portal, like the one on the ceiling where you used to see your math answers, is real. People i have trained this way often have full blown visuals in s3 and s4. You are fully aware of the chair, paper, pen and table being there but there is more. This is what we call bi-location.

If trained correctly it can be a level reached at least once or twice within the first 3 months of training. A persistent viewer will experience it more often and sooner. Just to clarify, you are not actually going anywhere, there is no "experience" in rv but perception.

Now that you have your answers, don't expect miracles over the night. In fact, knowing all this at first will probably be a distraction for the next 3 or 4 sessions until you have been persistent with your unconscious mind.

Class dismissed Zorg.
Don't forget to pay your intuition.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sounds like kundalini combined with other stuff - repackaged.

Live long (-er than me) and prosper.

There is a third -- invisible -- DNA strand

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Thanks for teaching me how to use it.

Love, peace and chicken grease!

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:20 am
Chinese Dragon "Long"

Is the Chinese Long the same as kundalini? I don't know much about kundalini except it has something to do with energy exercises involving yoga. I don't have the patience for meditation.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I know that you work long hours, with little sleep. But you need to sleep on this...

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 am
Profile WWW
"Long" hours, Very punny. Understood, no more coffee tonight.

Live "long" (-er than me) and prosper. I missed that one too, ha, i do need sleep.
Its been a long day.

See you on the other side.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:29 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thank you for the answer, JayBird--it helps and I will keep it in mind.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:54 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Pure Perception... I like it.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:39 pm
Wow...

... lots of good detail...

Thank you for taking the time to put all that down.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 am
Beware, for the uninitiated there is a great chasm between conceptualization of the stargate method and actual implementation. At the bottom of the chasm are a giant AOL monsters the likes of which you have never seen and few survive and drop out of RV. It is difficult for beginners to know the difference between a visual that is data and AOL visuals.

Most often times when your mind tries to analyze something your mind will visualize it. "Its blue its wet it must be water, when in fact its just the blue cup.." Your mind may immediately wants to give it shape and visualize an ocean or swimming pool etc... being an image of your analytical mind it is AOL.

Don't be in a hurry to turn this into an experience. Just focus, observe and record. Keep your eyes on the paper at all times.

Im going to have to invent some terminology to explain what to expect so pardon my choice of words.

For beginners at first it comes as what seems to be random words. Next level the words will seem to bubble up from nowhere, it will not be such a challenge. Next level is awareness perception, you will understand that you are actually perceiving something and describing it instead of just feeling like you are randomly accessing your subconscious. You will begin to perceive things more complex and almost have to search for words to describe it, but you will know you are describing something real. At this level you will know real data from AOL without a doubt. Next level in perception is like a flickering bi-location. If you are flickering, (not to be confused with flicking a boogie from your nose) you will intermittently start to perceive visuals and other sensorys that will seem very real. After that there is full bi-location where like the flicker stage, you also experience alot of the other levels as well depending on the target or aspect.

Do not become impatient or expect anything, do not become interested in the target or the session, only observe and record.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:07 am