It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 LearnRV.com vs Psi-Tech (RV Training) 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post LearnRV.com vs Psi-Tech (RV Training)
Greetings fellow Viewers. Until recently I have been a student of Psi Tech - Joni Dourif. As a natural psychic, I found the TRV (Psi Tech) protocols difficult to use, but did so because of promised accuracy. After two years of dedicated practice however, I was still loosing the signal-line or skewing the data.

Dane Spotts even talked me into taking the Basic TRV University (Online Course) after I had already taken the Basic and Advanced Video Courses. He assured me there was "more material" in the TRVU course. There wasn't. He also told me that there was "tutoring" available. He neglected to mention that this "tutoring" from Joni was available only one hour a week, and it was group tutoring. I had to compete with other students in chat to get my questions answered.

After spending $1,800 on Psi Tech courses, writing some articles for them and generally getting the run around I decided that it was time to check out the competition. So I came here and looked over the training material. And I am glad I did!

To put it succinctly, the Psi Tech TRV protocols are clunky, slow, and distracting. Major Dames' RV protocols at www.LearnRV.com are natural, efficient, intuitive and smooth. They work much better.

Nagging questions that I had had for two years were answered by Major Dames in the first 30 minutes of Disc 1 (RV 1). I was flabbergasted. I expected to learn a few more movements when I purchased the course, not be humbled by my own ignorance. I knew I was watching a Master when I watched Major Dames. The man's every word, every movement, inflection, and sketch spoke volumes!

I have never seen such a sharp contrast in teaching methods. He made Joni Dourif look like the Amateur she is.

If there were two words I had to assign to Major Dames' teaching style they would be: EFFICIENT and PRECISE.

The man is a genius.

James Vitale

Last edited by Cosimo on Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Welcome to the PROS
I almost bought the Sigh Tech tapes.

I do not like tapes, as they are difficult to bookmark :shock: , and wear out rapidly.

I sure am glad that I intuitively waited for a real PRO.

Dave :D

There is no "end " , just new beginnings.
( actually it depends on your next destination as to whether it is fun or eternal lleh )

Last edited by David Haynes on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:23 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Wow !
Greetings and Salutations ! James

What can I say . . .but . . .Welcome, welcome aboard :D
I have been reading your posts in the other group board.

I find that you have put some very interesting posts/ questions/ cue's
up for discussion. Please allow me to offer you support here and otherwise.
You know what I mean !.

I think you will find there is no BS here, straight forward an direct !.
I believe you will make a valuable contribution to the posts here and find the
others are willing to help.

Once again
Welcome"to the source"
as I say, anyway ! :D

Regards

Omega

Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:10 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Welcome to the only effective RV training team on the planet. If you have any questions, there are a number of Eds' professional remote viewers, as well as students that will be glad to answer any questions you have. Professional Remote Viewers have the special designation of such under their name.

We are all sorry you wasted so much money on past training that doesn’t work. I understand your frustration regarding Joni (and the current Psi-Tech) as I was trained 9 years ago and I am intimately familiar with their lack of “understanding” they have about remote viewing. Basically, they don’t understand it and have not advanced remote viewing nor training techniques since Ed started Psi-Tech and Joni stole** it from him years ago. As a result of their lack of understanding, they are not able to effectively teach remote viewing to anyone. We are very glad you found your way here.

I would like to make a comment about something you said if I may. There is no such thing as a weak signal line that Joni talks about or a strong signal as you eluded to in your post. All cues are answered in exactly the same amount of time (less than a second) and with the same importance. No question is more or less important than any other question as far as the source of the information is concerned. You receive the answer to the cue with no more or no less data than necessary to answer the question in its entirely, and in the proper context. It's just data. If you are having trouble keeping focus on the target (data), it is not the result of the data or “signal” that you might have been taught. This is not a psychic function but an attention management skill. We can help you keep that focus so that you know how to process all the information appropriately (even from your own analytical mind and creative imagination and emotions) so that all your sessions are on track and accurately reflect the data.

Brent

** http://www.LearnRV.com/docs/court.html

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:09 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for the information on signal-line contact. It seems I still have many misconcetpions to clear out of the "system."

Sounds like this "signal-line" strength BS is just part of Joni's cover for lousy, ineffective protocols. It is obvious after watching the Major that Sigh Tech staff are anything but advanced Remote Viewers.

Glad to be here. I will have more questions as I get through RV3 and RV4.

Enough chit-chat...gotta go do a Session! :D

Ciao,

James

Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I've not been participating in the forum long, but the Remote Viewing sources in this forum are top notch. One can learn more FOR FREE by reading post threads here than one could by paying big dollars elsewhere.

In 1998 or 99, I bought Ed Dame's five-tape set while he was still President of Psi Tech. While I agree that Ed's 4 disk DVD set is probably the best on the market (I say probably only because I haven't seen all competitors' offerings), my only source of comparison between Ed's knowledge and Ms. Dourif's is on the 5 tape set...

Before the 4 DVD set came out, I watched the Remote Viewing skill tapes Ed made approximately 15 times each between 1999 and 2004. (One tape of Ed's was background, and three were hands-on RV training.) I have never seen the part of the fifth tape presented by Ms. Dourif ... I keep falling asleep.

Best regards,
--psidoc
P.S. I have had extensive exposure to the psi community. When it comes to remote viewing, the consensus among the "big boys" is clearly that Ed Dames is the leading expert in the field. He has forgotten more than many others know.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:59 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I saw some recent posts in here that some curious people are also looking at "other" RV courses out there. To prevent them egtting ripped off, I thought this post was important to take a look at... so I'm bumping :D

Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Last Minute Holiday Gift!
If you are ordering an RV training system for your loved one, please order it from Jolly Saint Nick's assistant, Major Doom. :wink: It is the only system on the market. Your loved one will be thrilled!!!

Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]