It is currently Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:55 am

Advanced Project for November 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Advanced Project for November
[3888/6699] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill

Someone (Steve?) mentioned this during the most recent Zoom presentation. I was also interested and will run back to back sessions today or tomorrow.

Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Advanced Project for November
I am suspect of the cue formation, unless this cue has been used with a degree of success in the past. I tend to think this could be improved. I have no doubt that you'll get SOME type of nuclear event (should there be one between now and the end of perceivable history), but you may not get the next most significant one on the radar without some cue modification.

Let's break this down...

NEXT NUCLEAR WEAPON USE
ok, that makes sense. I'm a little considered about the matrix interpretations of "use", but seems relatively reasonable for now. It's definitely broad, and perhaps thats what we're looking for here. Let's examine the rest.

.. / MASS CASUALTIES
what's a casualty? human casualty? civilian casualty? animal casualty?

a person killed or injured in a war or accident.
"the shelling caused thousands of civilian casualties"

a person or thing badly affected by an event or situation.
"the building industry has been one of the casualties of the recession"
'

Casualty seems ambiguous without some clarification, ie. "... or thing badly affected"

For that matter "MASS" is a bit ambiguous too. Is 100 considered mass? 1,000? 10,000?
If there's a significant near term nuclear event that kills many people, might you miss it because of how the matrix interprets "mass"?

.. / INTENT TO KILL

Following the cue structure of gross to specific...
I would interpret this as the CASUALTIES have an intent to kill.
I don't think that's what you want.

.. and intent itself seems a slippery slope.
Intent of whom? Is the intent to kill? to cause fear? to cause economic disruption? What is the true intent? To inflict death may be a part of the overall outcome, but, who cares what intent some maniacal fool has if the deaths occur anyways? Maybe the intent is to cause chaos and fear, and deaths are just a consequence. In terms of targeting the next event that causes deaths, intent may be an unnecessary complication to event identification.

Just some thoughts to consider...

--Angel

Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Perhaps you've forgotten, Angel, but it was employed (by me) as an exploratory cue 'with a degree of success.'

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nort ... SKBN1D018L

Don't get me wrong, your cue evaluations/dissections are important - especially to TRV students - and very much worthy of consideration. But, I will remind you (again!) of a major shortcoming in your approach to Matrix search terms, to wit: 'studying a problem to death,' i.e., to a degree where the problem definition becomes so stilted and stultified that the cue tack is abandoned and the query set/ensemble is never acted upon. (I've seen this syndrome before, even at the highest levels of the national intelligence community).

Suggestion: go to a favorite bar, degauss and reboot, maybe get laid - and erase your fucking self-conditioned/self-contained abstract-cum-obtuse headspace. (Btw, Comrade Angel, I wouldn't object if you invited me along for the ride).

Although you might meet the criteria for RAND corporation hire, you'll need to exceed those cognitive qualifications to effectively work in our 'think tank's think tank' domain.

Doom

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:55 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I wanted to post this yesterday but apparently forgot to hit send

Next nuclear weapon used in anger/ location

as we might be interested in where.

One could even look at that, then task the next most recognizable event to see if the killshot is around the corner

Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:40 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Verily, Comrade Dilbert...I mean Norbert, at this stage of the/my game, I'd really prefer not to know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DZvJQ0PTEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GfWXN5Lp1s

Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:10 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yes, me too, it's like a train wreck I can't seem to look away from but my grandbabies' lives mat be at stake

Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Quote:
Perhaps you've forgotten, Angel, but it was employed (by me) as an exploratory cue 'with a degree of success.'

Indeed, I had forgotten. I'm sure glad I put in that disclaimer then to give my ego a softer place to land.

Quote:
a major shortcoming in your approach to Matrix search terms, to wit: 'studying a problem to death,' i.e.,the problem definition becomes so stilted and stultified that the cue tack is abandoned and the query set/ensemble is never acted upon

I've never gotten that insane about it. I have definitely seen my share of "analysis paralysis" sitting in exec/board meetings. That being all being said, pairing me up with "the other resident RV over thinker" probably wasn't the best move to overcome such tendencies, :roll: . Believe it or not, in those epic conversations, I'm usually the one working to end the theory and get down to data collection... but... almost every time, that mutual overthinking has also led to valuable considerations. I deeply appreciate the process. That being said -- advice heard and well taken.

Ed - "When two professional remote viewers agree on a cue, then it's usually a good cue"

A (to W) - "@#$@#, can we just agree on a cue?!"

<considerable time and conversation passes>

A - "Okay. That IS a d*** good cue."

We had a 40+min conversation today on the potential criteria involved with the Matrix inferring intent versus taking a cue 100% literally, and whether that has anything to do with the project manager, and/or who would be viewing the data, and any actions taken on the data (i.e. the Matrix looking ahead to determine how it elegantly solves the problem). The deep dives continue.

Quote:
Suggestion: go to a favorite bar, degauss and reboot, maybe get laid - and erase your fucking self-conditioned/self-contained abstract-cum-obtuse headspace.

It is remarkable how often I have repeatedly received that exact advice in the past few weeks from everyone in my social vicinity. Message heard.

Quote:
Btw, Comrade Angel, I wouldn't object if you invited me along for the ride

You are invited. Pick the date time. Me and the other rebel-rousing wine comrade will fit schedules to suit. Currently looking at a 1-2 week meeting of the minds in December. Besides, this magical device (shown below) filled up during the pandemic due to lack of visitors, and now I can't drink it fast enough while more keeps getting added in. Calling in an assist before the peak bottles go bad! You are hereby called upon to help interdict this outcome. Plus, miles of nature walks and bird watching included.

ANGEL'S WINE REFRIGERATOR / OPTIMUM CONSUMPTION PARTNER

ImageImage

PS. Apologies for hijacking the thread. Don't let me interrupt saving lives and finding bad guys...

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Probably the best forum entry I've ever read - and that 'refrigerator' pic could make a grown wino-man cry...

Major Doom

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[3888/6699] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill

Session 1

Session 2

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:06 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sir Marlin, excellent work. Looks like a spiralling staircase in a leaning building... A leaning tower. A leaning tower of Pisa.

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:21 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw

Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[9787/0012] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill/location/region's most recognizable feature

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dear Norbert,

Just to affirm your description of a leaning tower.

Personal work depicts the self same data - though the capitol of the nation where this structure rests - is the target.

D.

Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

the leaning Tower of Pisa was just the first impression from looking at the site stage 3, from the colosseum idea it looks to me like your volcano example, the way the angle up beside the circle is pointing plus this pirally feature.

Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:46 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[9787/0012] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill/location/region's most recognizable feature

Session 1

Session 2

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I am leaning towards the region's location having a significant amount of oil or
many oil fields somewhere....

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:04 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

If I decide to hit this Matrix pattern topic again, I'm going to go the 'skip echelon' route, i.e., target - and expose - the 'behind the scenes' attackers

https://warontherocks.com/2020/04/techn ... l-joneses/

Doom

Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:58 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I will probably run one of the following cues shortly.

[nnnn/nnnn] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill/mastermind/present location

[nnnn/nnnn] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/ intent to kill/ nearest recognizable preceding event

Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[0800/0877] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill/mastermind/present location

I will work this today and post my sessions results this evening.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[0800/0877] Next nuclear weapon use/mass casualties/intent to kill/mastermind/present location

Session 1

Session 2

Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I wonder if we could influence his or her mind in some way to 'slow this train down'. Ethics or guilt notwithstanding.

Or maybe a couple of deep mind probes.....

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I will modify the cue and post the session data in the next few days.

[7763/7785] Next nuclear weapon detonation/nearest recognizable preceding event

Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:20 pm
Profile WWW