RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Ready to run with the Big Dogs?
Matrix Intelligence Agency initiative target:

[5376/9109]

Advanced & Intermediate TRVers, only.

Submit session work here at any time - drop dead date: 30 June

Target ID posted: 01 July

Step right up, RV Troopers, and strut your stuff!

Major Doom

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Ready to run with the Big Dogs?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11418

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

First session

The main aspect of the site appears to be a funnel-shaped structure or mechanism with revolving or circular movement inside it. Looking at it I feel a i- amazed. Others nearby think it is ei-fun. This structure appears to be magnetic and has a hall effect sensor for counting. Has something to do with creating a maze, although maze feels like the wrong word it's more like those images in the field. The process focuses on generating an output.

Associated with the site is something that reminds me of a praying mantis. I feel AI - mesmerized. This thing or being is EI focused on precision work to examine something but something is wrong, I get the idea that this is not supposed to be there. There is a metallic hook and something like a bypass valve that is artificially created, like how cancer grows. That's this process proceeds this creature or being is EI unconcerned. A thing is adjusted like to turn over screw to make it tight and I get a sensation of movement, like s 4.5 - I'm going to Zimbabwe. There is some sort of intimidation associated with this site has to do with being unhappy and unwell. It is done ei- on purpose, and it leaves me ai-speculating as to what it could be. It is something artificial happening that reminds me of Roswell. It is very elaborate whatever it is that's transpiring, it is designed to be deceiving and itlooks like something else entirely

Session 2

The main aspect is still a funnel-shaped object or structure that appears to be loaded from the bottom. The emotions at the site are concentrating on something misplaced and finding. It appears to be a race. Something about this site reminds me of Eötvös (a Hungarian physicist remembered today largely for his work on gravitation and surface tension, and the invention of the torsion pendulum) This race feels like it is something compulsory like an education, with an Angel Gabriel like element to clarify the vision.

The site makes me feel AI-awed. General feeling of emotions are e i - busy. Almost like in a company, they are many plating and trying to build pressure that is part of the process. It is sudden and rhythmic, and something here smells like a burnt candle. Something overseeing this feels ei-reserved. Associated with this is AOL/s- don't know if can't trust humans. I feel the site is focused on AI-calculating. This process is an umbrella of sorts, over technology and beauty. Jagged and feels like corrugated metal, like a lamppost

Note, well looking over the sessions the three-legged praying mantis looking creature reminds me of the creatures from the The Dyatlov Pass incident work we did as a group.

Postulates.

1 something is being moved / teleported

2 ET process, or plan of event

3 event, why/ how it happened

4 material removal, altering. Crop circle

Will ad more, late for work

Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:46 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thanks for the Intermediate invitation. Worked the session. My skill borders on beginner/intermediate. Starting over, just finished DVD 1 and
finally beginning the D.R.S.B. exercises. The seminar taught me how much work & commitment TRV actually is.

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:07 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

in the ST you can see two pens pointing to elemant 1 and 2

E1

element one at first glance reminds me of the the old Donkeykong game. I feel AI-muted while there are frequencies being genrated in what feels like a transcript. something here feels like the idea of failiure to launch

s6 sketch of [1] something white and silver is erected, it has to do with narration and symbology (that reminds me of the idea of a loud speaker) it has to do with time. underground is the receiving machine that is oblique. a square or cube associated with this reminds me of the monolith in 2001 Space Oddesy.

postulate
humankind has failure to launch or develop in time

we are not ready yet

element 2
there is an object at the site which is like a guardian, with keeping timleless instructions. I get the idea of levitation.

the s2 words for the two jagged walls or segments were "diametically opposed" a bit too high level to be s2

s6[2]

this element feels like it is underground in a large valley, it is the size of a village, maybe in the Indian or Indonesian ocean. There are a myriad of colors, and I get the idea of Jesuit. It has a control box that might have gravitational influence, and it is like a carnival ride but not for people, it is not meant to be ridden. These opposing pieces fit together like pieces of the puzzle, they are sticking together, connecting

postulates

advanced technology controlling the earth or the moon, monitoring human evolution. it is large and beneath the surface, the recurring ideas of levitation and gravitational influence make me think it could be on the moon.

EI is lacking, there are no life forms present and "jesuit" would tell me it is old. ancient

One more, element 3 attached to the grasshopper looking thing on top right of S.t.

Element 3 appears to be some sport of sorting operation. I feel AI-waiting while this structure is doing some self assessing to maintain operations. There are dividends and recoil associated with this timing operation. Dew is present

S6 shows something with volumes, lol servants and squares are being amalgamated, as if AOL/s- a roulette table of who gets what

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[5376/9109] Madeleine McCann/present location

Las Vegas - her bedroom, and high school, have been located.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ouch. Wish I had aother to compare too. Girlfriend has been testing positive for covid and I got a cold, but no excuse for such a session.

I shall do better next time

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:51 pm