It is currently Fri May 14, 2021 4:52 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Pandemic 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Like Major Doom told you - "Coming back with a vengeance"
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/coronavir ... -back-once

Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Pandemic
Is a 2nd and maybe a 3rd wave coming?

Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Because so many people are asymptomatic for such a long incubation period, there won't be any 'waves' at all. The continuously mutating COVID-19/20/21/...will pop up like forest fires, globally.

You, personally, do not need to worry about it - I have RVed your death. Verily, if you had foreknowledge re. your excruciatingly painful, ghastly horrible exit stage left, you would pray will all your might that the virus takes you out, first...

Pleasant dreams, Norbert!

Doom

Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Because so many people are asymptomatic for such a long incubation period, there won't be any 'waves' at all. The continuously mutating COVID-19/20/21/...will pop up like forest fires, globally.

You, personally, do not need to worry about it - I have RVed your death. Verily, if you had foreknowledge re. your excruciatingly painful, ghastly horrible exit stage left, you would pray will all your might that the virus takes you out, first...

Pleasant dreams, Norbert!

Doom

I'm more worried about mesothelioma, after a building I serviced did asbestos removal without informing me. I swept up that stuff thinking it's just dust. That was 6-7 years ago, before I learned about RV. Been coughing a lot for the last year.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:01 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert77 wrote:
I'm more worried about mesothelioma, after a building I serviced did asbestos removal without informing me. I swept up that stuff thinking it's just dust. That was 6-7 years ago, before I learned about RV. Been coughing a lot for the last year.

My father died from mesothelioma about two years ago. From all of the information I have gathered since then: everyone has some level of Asbestos fibers in them. It is a very few that actually have it cause cancerous tissues to form and metastasize.

That being said, no one knows how or why these cells just decide to go cancerous. They do not have a working model of how or why it starts.

I'm sure your fine, just run an OHT. See what pops out, and then follow through with the instructions.

I have had some sort of cough now since last October. It hasn't gotten worse, but I suspect that the influenza this year was really bad and makes up a significant number of deaths that ultimately got labelled as presumed covid-19. Your physical coughing situation is not unique, and is likely the same stuff I'm still fighting off.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:32 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

OoO, Dan. Saved my life on one or two occasions (almost bought the farm upon my return from Ukraine, last September - full-blown pneumonia or TB). The stuff will take out any tenacious bug resists antibiotics.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:46 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
OoO, Dan. Saved my life on one or two occasions (almost bought the farm upon my return from Ukraine, last September - full-blown pneumonia or TB). The stuff will take out any tenacious bug resists antibiotics.

I completely agree, I used it as a prophylaxis for my 70 yr old mother and myself. I also got rid of a nasty deep lung viral infection last year. I use it and recommend it as well.

I just felt the need to speak up about the meso aspect Norbert was concerned about. I had some fact that needed be known.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I thought the same, i.e., OHT work needed for that.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Major or current moderator,
With a vaccine soon to be released, I'd like to begin discussing a cue as to whether we should take it. Request permission to proceed.
allandane

Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:51 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

By all means, do so.

Doom

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

We discussed in the post Anti & Reverse Aging a cue for what I refer to as a "what if cue". Part of the cue was (name) human ingestion/
This covers the general public. Consider the product is as advertised and is 95% effective with minor side effects. The rv session would indicate the public should ingest the vaccine although an individual could have a bad reaction. At one of the conferences I attended, we used "me" as the cue.
For this cue, I would start with,
(vaccine name)/me/ingestion
Next let's consider projected result or outcome.
Are we concerned about allergic reactions, insufficient protection, loss of freedom?
First. let's find if an individual should take it yes or no. Whatever the result is, we can revisit the session to investigate. Since this becomes a yes or no, I suggest an associated add on.
(vaccine name)/me/ingestion/correct current associated site reference photo
The photos would be labeled as yes and no because ingestion is already part of the cue. The result would 'yes ingestion' or 'no ingestion'

The other approach for public use,
(vaccine name) human ingestion/projected health outcome

allandane

Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:01 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: Pandemic in Canada
I’m out of time and running out of options quickly as suppliers of the vaccine have delivery delays over here in Ontario, Canada. The daily case count in metropolis city named Toronto in the province of Ontario; has been about 4000 and roughly 20 deaths.

Which one is the best vaccine, because I have neglected to take any at all and there are side effects to each one. I wanna have children of my own in the future, but which vaccine should I take that does not effect fertility?

Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca.... which one keep in mind I have High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol as well.?

Stay at home order is in effect in the province of Ontario, but everyone has totally ignored that.... gotten tired of hunkering down at home and only go out for essential items.

The provincial government of Ontario has also started to restrict travel to other Bordering Provinces by car and walking. They are Manitoba and Quebec. You can still fly to these provinces, but can’t walk or drive there because of the COVID-19 restrictions.

Lastly, Rogers Wireless an Mobile Service that provides cellphone users internet and phone service went down early morning yesterday across the whole part of Canada. It was a very long outtage and you could not be reached by phone or email. A taste of what’s too come.....

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:50 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

The Salk Institute for Biological Studies is a scientific research institute located in San Diego, California. The institute was founded in 1960 by Jonas Salk, the developer of the polio vaccine. One of their researchers co-authored a very interesting study.

STUDY: https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-n ... n-illness/

SUMMARY VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz0H5vMJFMc the paper is better tho

tl;dr

"In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus.

Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells"

"This is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own."

--------------------

study co-author, https://www.salk.edu/scientist/uri-manor/
co-first author, https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jiao-Zhang
co-second author, https://profiles.ucsd.edu/john.shyy

---------------------

This study caused quite a stir. In a response from the co-author Uri Manor on Twitter, he essentially states yes the Spike itself as per study does cause damage, but is not in high enough quantity in the vaccines to be a risk.

https://twitter.com/manorlaboratory/

So, the issue appears to be whether any of the vaccines would cause spike replication and in high enough quantities, or if there is any oversight regarding compromised individuals, since the spike itself is a problem.

Mon May 03, 2021 1:26 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Holy smokes! Thanks for posting.

This is pretty unfortunate; spike proteins created en masse, at least with mRNA vaxxes.

GLTA,
Nobodysfuel

Mon May 03, 2021 9:54 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Pael wrote:

My medicinal inventory: ozone generator, bottle of oregano oil, and ozonated olive oil to fight off nature's biological attacks. On January 23rd, returning back to Seoul Korea from vacation in Bali, I was attacked by something unforgiving as soon as I got home. What I thought to be a stomach bug was also causing my lungs to fill with fluid. 5-6 drips of oregano oil in a bottle of water, I drank just that. Sometimes rub it on my hands and legs when I couldn't drink. I was healed after about 1.5 weeks (as usual). Coronavirus never crossed my mind until much later. Weather or not it covid-19 or not, it was pretty harsh, and I have oregano oil to thank every time.

I was like, "You ain't got nothin' on my immune system. You've come to the wrong part of town. You're in Compton now, boy"

Would Oil of Oregano in pill format with 80% Carvacrol ( 180MG/ 60 Softgels ) also work?

I can't stand the bitterness of the liquid concoction.

Thu May 13, 2021 12:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I don't know if that level would serve as an effective treatment for respiratory tract infections, but it would probably serve as an effective prophylaxis - I've been recommending such to people I talk with.

Thu May 13, 2021 12:53 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5