It is currently Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Idea for a Project 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Idea for a Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of ... anne_Froon

This case has got me reeling. Anyone else want to try to tackle it?

What would be the ideal cue(s) to start with?

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:34 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

[9397/0372] Lisanne Froon/death

Tackle it - right by the (Technical Remote Viewing) book!

Site Templates, as you of course by this time know, will contain all of the necessary/required EEI, in diagrammatic form. Proceed from there; investigate any and all u/i elements. Cut-and-dried TRV SOP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential ... nformation

Question for you: Based upon reported data, would you, 'in your (corrupt/corrupted/obtuse lower) mind,' consider these young women as homicide victims (vs. wild animal/'other' vectors)? If, later, your session work points in that direction, then I'll go ahead and track down their murderer(s).

Doom

P.S. - Don't mean to put any pressure on you, but your TRV session results better fucking be right/accurate, in whatever the case.

Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Idea for a Project
Thank you, Sir!

To answer your question-- Yes, my terrestrial mind has formed beliefs about the case based on what I have taken in from reports, and including a dream I had the night after first digesting the information. In it I tried to descend a jungle mountain terrain, but my progress was impeded by a hand or group of hands grabbing at my ankles. I made repeated attempts and met a similar result. As the hand symbolizes a deliberate interference rather than a 'natural' one, it only leads me to believe at minimum the girls were either too intimidated to go down or were effectively caught/captured. After that, no idea.

I have no intention to 'paint' the TRV data, only plain truth could bring closure.
I will cool off for a few days and then run sessions.

I should also note that the dream could have been just as much a reflection of the fact that I have been holding a time-sensitive short position, being long put options, on a financial instrument that has been stubbornly resistant to descending in value for the past few months. Maybe that's why this case 'hit home' -- trying to get down to the destination, but apparently met with some kind of persistent hold-up. It leaves open enough reasonable doubt about the applicability to the Kremers-Froon case that I feel a bit more objective and competent to run front-loaded session. Regardless, the timing, location and details about the recovery of their gear and remains leaves me in the camp of eerily suspicious about the official narrative.

Last edited by cbutter on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If anybody else intends upon running these TRNs, do not post your session work here until I issue a go-ahead.

Major Doom

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[9488/3745] Kris Kremers/death

Attachment:
2021_06_10 9488_3745 s3.jpg
2021_06_10 9488_3745 s3.jpg [ 88.66 KiB | Viewed 281 times ]

Attachment:
2021_06_10_9488_3745 ST.jpg
2021_06_10_9488_3745 ST.jpg [ 135.48 KiB | Viewed 281 times ]

Summary:

I explored three aspects at the site.

The most important aspect is an expired/exhausted body. It is still. Something is soft, cold and dry and then there is something hot and I hear a whoosh. The intangibles ideas are of pain, burn, and corpse. I feel sad.

The next most important aspect at the site is loose, light, small, dry, gray stuff-- 'like' ash. I got strong smell data of soot, smoke, and acrid, and taste data of chemical and char. The intangible idea is remains. I am speechless like the wind was knocked out of me. The EI word that best suited was 'gone'. It was a sense/feeling of emptiness/vacancy.

The last aspect I explored is a thing that holds space, like a bowl/container. It is solid, heavy, and deep. I got sensory data of hard, rough, cold, gray, and slate. The dimensional data pointed toward something like a multi-layered thing, like a bowl within a bowl. Something about it made me feel confusion. The idea is collection.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Teaching point (operations related targets):

TRV professionals can monkey around with the cue, a little bit, to augment the problem solving process.

For example: [nnnn/nnnn] Kris Kremers/death/source

In cases like this one, don't substitute cause for source - e.g., the 'cause' of a gunshot victim's death = loss of blood pressure. The 'source' = bullet; 'origin' = gun.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:33 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I will run both cues in the next several days and follow up with the 'source' qualifier afterwards. But I think we should move this to the Advanced Remote Viewing Projects. Agreed?

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:21 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Absolutely. I don't know how to do that, though.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Moved to Advanced Projects

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11397

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:35 pm