It is currently Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:26 am

Pandemic 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Pandemic
I remember hearing Ed years ago talking about a pandemic which precedes the global economic collapse and then the kill shot. Should we be worried about the coronavirus or is this just another over-hyped viral threat?

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Pandemic
It is by no means 'overhyped.'

Major Doom

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Ed, have you determined optimum cue for the bio-weapon question? Or better still, is there a more important question ?

I was thinking of targeting whether it mutated naturally, or was helped...

or alternatively,

targeting the patient zero location at time of infection (which still would not answer the bio-weapon question, but may include/exclude the seafood market)...

I fully understand this target/cue is fraught with danger, especially when playing with terms such as origin, where man vs bat is concerned.

Appreciate your thoughts, and intel if you have run this session already.

Thanks

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

[7616/7094] Microbe's origin

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Major,

I just ran this TRN out of curiosity. Would you mind if I post it (tomorrow)?

Nobodysfuel

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Not at all.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:47 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings,

So, I found it challenging to put together the ST optimally, so I’ve included S3 analytical sketches for all aspects.

[7616/7094] Microbe's origin

S3 Freehand
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MHUX9 ... 3ELFPe5_hX

The most important aspect of the site is an object which is a cylinder. There is a horrible life form exiting this cylinder and it is like powder. It feels content. It is associated with loss of life and incurable. There is a coating and screen around this cylinder but it seems to open freely on one end. The life form is like a spirochete. Something is being laughed at here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_WXwE ... ergrhrcgfa

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a place with drums. The drums are like buckets and contain life forms which feel content and relaxed. The drums also contain garbage and refuse. All of the above has the potential to spill into a larger enclosure. This potential spill is a clearance which separates, injures, quarantines, and induces labor. The spill is a labor. The resulting mixture in the larger enclosure is like velvet. I feel agitated and uncomfortable here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P5RQP ... QsvjwRACZo

[1] Induces labor: This drawing shows small object spilling from a round place or section. This situation ensures safety and that these small objects proceed next in line. This situation controls the navigation of a gas in a line. I feel afraid.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a long thin tubular enclosure. It is an object with things exiting from it. This is the descent into a situation which is the beginning. Where it drops and accumulates is like a lagoon. The way it drops is a trick and it has been placed on purpose. This stuff rises and spreads over a wide area and that fact makes me feel wary. The spread above is associated with swear to God and it is like perspiration (and evaporation). This situation is associated with generate a crisis to escape crises.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zrfK0 ... Ug_Okxqa86

[2] Trick: This is a round drum-like thing in a place. It is a draft product and something is encapsulated here. It is like the kernel of something. The drum has foam associated with surf and it is on farm land. I feel wary and uncomfortable by this foam. There are leafy leaves and produce being washed here. The foam seems to emanate and rise from the drum.

[3] Generate a crisis: Drawing depicts two potential outcomes of objects descending along a course of sequences. One course has the object intact, in the other course, it has been splintered. Something is rebuked here and agitated. The broken side has been put asunder and separated. I feel afraid. Someone wishes to speak to something and resolve something. The situation is like therapy. This situation may spill over on others and the sequence has a narrow escape. There is a narrow course of action here.

[4] Escape crises: Drawing depicts two potential directions: one direct and one wandering. The wandering direction is a course of errors based on beliefs and trials. There is a sequence like spilling and lessons have been learned. I feel curious and intrigued. There are people here who feel wary, attentive, and watchful. These are steps like stepping stone and someone has been fielding trials.

ST
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yn9yf ... 7cM_pAqPA1

Discussion
This does not seem to be a place like a hardcore medical research lab. It’s more of a light industrial site, consistent with agriculture. [X] depicts a deliberate release of something small and biological. [A] is something like a cesspool or a waste settling tank (agricultural fertilizer?). And [B] is some equipment prompting this biology to be spread in a foamy way above. This could simply indicate a ripe environment and a culmination of factors.

However, [4] generate a crisis, and [5] escape crises indicate that there is motivation to create this situation. Someone seems to want to provoke this for short-term pain but long-term gain (therapy). They seem to want to expedite things, to avoid endless trials and errors.

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:53 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thanks for sharing @nobodysfuel. Lots going on in that session.

Anyone else have a session... any congruencies with yours Ed ?

Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:47 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.yourdictionary.com/congruency

http://www.learnrv.com/eddames.cfm

https://fas.org/irp/threat/cbw/medical.pdf

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Major,

I'm interested in looking at the trajectory of the COVID-19 outbreak. I'm sure some of this has already been seen in other session, dating back to 2012, however, I'd like to run some sessions myself.

I'm wondering what you think of the following cues:
1. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak/trajectory. . . with TRM
2. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak/open search. . . with TRM

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Trajectory > overwhelmed medical system + bodies placed in lime pits

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sadly, I figured as much.

Thank you, Major.

At 8:08 of the following video, Simon Parkes discusses the pandemic and origin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eod-73vjv8

I realize he's a controversial figure, but still, it's interesting. Some of what he describes fits with the session above.

Nobodysfuel

Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Never forget Major Doom's perennial soapbox sermon:

https://holisticprimarycare.net/topics/ ... virus.html

If ever this lifesaver was epidemiological paramount , the time is now.

Heed these words and apply this knowledge, RV Troopers. Your loved ones will thank you, after those around them fail to survive this deadly, rapidly mutating (intelligently evolving) microbe.

Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:36 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/nightm ... -hyde-park

Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

If this is an engineered coronavirus, then would oregano oil still be effective?
This is a yes or no type of question rather than searching for an optimum solution. To create a cue for this, I combined the 'what if' cue developed in the post for 'anti & reverse aging' with an associative yes or no cue.
what if cue+associative yes or no cue
The result was yes. Oil of oregano is effective for corna-19
allandane

Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:08 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

My medicinal inventory: ozone generator, bottle of oregano oil, and ozonated olive oil to fight off nature's biological attacks. On January 23rd, returning back to Seoul Korea from vacation in Bali, I was attacked by something unforgiving as soon as I got home. What I thought to be a stomach bug was also causing my lungs to fill with fluid. 5-6 drips of oregano oil in a bottle of water, I drank just that. Sometimes rub it on my hands and legs when I couldn't drink. I was healed after about 1.5 weeks (as usual). Coronavirus never crossed my mind until much later. Weather or not it covid-19 or not, it was pretty harsh, and I have oregano oil to thank every time.

I was like, "You ain't got nothin' on my immune system. You've come to the wrong part of town. You're in Compton now, boy"

Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Like I was saying...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raves.html

Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Additional info (video) at:

www.MajorDamesNews.com

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post TRV - coronavirus infection counterattack strategies
#1 - Should be posted in Advanced Projects, but I'm posting it here:

[6281/2787] Coronavirus infection/optimal medication-treatment

Note: I chose not to apply a temporal qualifier to the cue; hopeful that the Matrix download results will point to a presently available medicine/treatment.

Let's get to work, RV Troopers!

Major Doom

Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[6281/2787] Coronavirus infection/optimal medication-treatment

S3 & ST

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10oGvg ... w5Uw-G5aZh

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qMuAJ ... uFg8RpFEyf

The most important aspect of the site is a thin tubular thing with objects journeying through, some of which are likened to filaments. The situation is like a tourniquet in that it stops and impedes the flow of something. It staves off something and is like a knot. I feel relieved. At the exit of this tubular thing, something is snapped off and is like taking the head off a caterpillar. The filament like objects don’t exit this thing.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IOCiH ... 0_fbwJmKkh

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is separate from above. There are things and object drifting down a moving opening as they are ingested and taken into the body. They are like training wheels. These things invigorate someone and increase their immunity. They are associated with nightshade. This is a very large dose of potato. I feel relieved.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10HpZy ... hY9Jz_g0Zv

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is also separate from both above aspects. This is a rectangular object which is a machine like a tourniquet. It contains layers which filter. I feel excited. This device takes away harmful bacteria from the blood and causes the overall viral load to be lower. The blood is fresh after this process and it is a chemical form of transfusion which makes me feel enlivened. It is like a bath of salt water that filters pathogens. There is a person here who feels relaxed and rested. (Viewer note: I cannot tell whether the person is inside the device, or beside it).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12frar ... JYsHXAUwzD

The 4th most important aspect of the site is connected to aspect [X]. Particles and objects from [X] descend into a pool in this thing like rain. I feel satisfied and relieved. This process filters, strains, and removes pathogens. There is a life form here who feels happy. There are bacteria here and the process causes the overall toxic load to be lessened.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ei90x ... cneYZaOgjm

Discussion

This seems to be a 2-fold process:
1. Filtering the body/blood of non-viral pathogens, bacteria, and toxins
2. Ingesting nightshade vegetables, including potato (or something derived from them)

With other pathogens taken care of, perhaps the body is better able to handle the coronavirus itself.

Major, I’m willing to do some follow-on, if you can suggest some explorations.

GLTA,
Nobodysfuel

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Doctors push for treatment of coronavirus with blood from recovered patients

In the absence of vaccines or antiviral drugs, researchers at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore say the key to slowing and treating the coronavirus might be hidden in the blood of those who’ve already recovered from the disease.

The method of using “convalescent serum” — essentially harvesting virus-fighting antibodies from the blood of previously infected patients — dates back more than a century, but has not been used widely in the United States in decades.

During the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918, scientists reported that transfusions of blood products obtained from survivors led to a 50 percent drop in deaths among severely ill patients. A similar strategy was used to treat and slow the spread of polio and measles outbreaks decades ago, but the technique fell out of favor in the 1950s with the innovation of modern vaccine science and antiviral drugs, said Dr. Arturo Casadevall, chair of the molecular microbiology and immunology department at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-c ... s-n1158476

Nobodysfuel

Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

SUMMARY
Target appears to be a delivered sensitive instable/semi-stable chemical that spoils quickly after creation. The created chemical is 'wood bark' derived, synthesized, and blended. It is comprised of (or composed for) 'personalized?' 'various strains', that use multi-detection systems. It expires quickly and the session depicts a machine 'device' (assumably for transport and/or storage).

The target is delivered inside a biological cellular membrane where there is motion and two distinct things. One cellular thing is oblong motionless, harmed, damaged, and dead or near dying. This bad thing is contained in a 'cage' that is spiraling slow motion and counter-motion. The 'cage' provides a neutralizing counter-reaction that is rendering inert. This is a {contain and collapse} and {isolate and conquer} strategy. The other thing is small and circular like 'troops on the way to battle' that are 'preparing to die'. These are good, for now. Healthy movement surrounds and avoids the good things. The bad thing interrupts* or displaces* the movement.

*not a gathered percept. written here to call attention to visual characteristics of the diagram only.

PERSONAL NOTES
This compound expires quickly. There is confusion, concern, and worry because of this. The strong percept of 'varying strains' leads me to be believe this virus will continue to evolve, and this evolution will befuddle the treatment delivery process. The varying strains do not seem to be complex in nature, but it creates an issue of "which compound goes to which person", which is where these multi-detection systems come in... perhaps that means various testing panels. The which-compound-to-which-person thing is a complexity that will likely get screwed up a few times in its application. This might also identify some sort of temporal quality to the session, i.e. until multiple strains of the virus are identified perhaps this treatment isn't available, or, perhaps initial treatments are sporadically effective at first.

The 'wood bark' percept is weird. It popped up, so I wrote it. Maybe this is one of those things that could benefit from S5 work. Or, maybe this compound is derived from some sort of wood bark. I am eager to learn if other viewers pick up on this or something similar, and in what context.

--Angel

Attachments:
ST.png
ST.png [ 242.64 KiB | Viewed 19834 times ]
S3.png
S3.png [ 77.35 KiB | Viewed 19834 times ]
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:59 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-13/china-japan-korea-coronavirus-reinfection-test-positive

Quote:

It was Feb. 24, and Mr. Wang, a resident of Xuzhou, in Jiangsu province, appeared to have emerged victorious from a monthlong battle with the illness. Sixty-five residents of his building gathered downstairs to greet Wang with bouquets of pink flowers, a cake with a flamingo on it, and a red banner that read: “With strong neighborly feelings, we welcome you home.”

Three days later, though, Wang tested positive for the coronavirus again. He was re-hospitalized and his neighbors were locked down once more. His current condition is unknown.

The best way to prove reinfection, Lane said, would be to sequence the genomes of the initial and subsequent viruses that circulated in a patient. If there is a difference between the two, that would suggest that the virus had mutated enough to evade the patient’s antibodies and prompt a second infection.

Developing a vaccine would be significantly more difficult if the virus is changing fast enough to cause true reinfections. It would undermine the immunity patients develop from natural infections.

#####

This is exactly the behavior I expect to see vis a vie my RV session work. This is one of the problem sets I identified, "personalized?", "varying strains", "multi-detection systems", "variants" (a term used in genomics to denote genetic marker mutations).

The other challenge, not noted here, is the short shelf life and/or transport of the proposed medicine-treatment, once they are developed.

--Angel

Last edited by f_angel on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:03 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

ANALYSIS CONSIDERING F_ANGEL AND NOBODYSFUEL'S SESSION

OBSERVATIONS

1) S3 has strong similarities. Notably the circle aspects and the horizontal line as [C].

2) We both have strong correlation with this rectangular device, and the conical percept. I placed my conical percept in the device ("Device"), his is separate. Note: nobodysfuel's aspects are not overlaid into a singular form as the rectangular object as separate non-merged aspects. I surmise these forms should be merged as this is likely considering the similarities.

3) He assembles the thin long 'diagonal cylinder' ("Tube") into the Device as well as one aspect. I surmise that this is a feasible representation and is complimentary to my work. We both show movement through the Tube.

4) Our two sessions appear to differ, in that within his the Device is the solution. In mine, the Device transports the solution. I couldn't say which is more accurate and/or AOL. Nevertheless, I am intrigued by his representation.

5) We both place one or more 'circles' in/near the bottom of the device. We both also show downward motion from the towards the bottom of the device and into the below circle.

6) We both represent two distinct child element shapes as a part of the (presumably) biological processes. Tiny circle things, and s-shaped or kidney shaped things.

7) I am intrigued by "snap off", "taking the head off a caterpillar". Why would a Tube snap off? Perhaps the top of a syringe?

8 ) I reviewed one other session of his on the forums and some of his AOL/S and T's seem to be out of left field or over-imaginative in some of his work. However, I find loosely corroborating similarity in his percepts of "potato" and "nightshade" and my percept of "wood bark".

SESSION CONCLUSIONS

We are dealing with a rectangular Device that holds liquid and/or biological material.
Two distinctly different elements have been identified within the materials present, the S's and the O's.
A hollow Tube is present that inserts into the device, or something in the device, that likely moves a fluid.
Something flows through a conical shaped path, presumably from the top of the Device and/or the Tube, to the bottom of the Device.

RESEARCH

Thank you nobodysfuel for the research line to tug on here. Corroborating our matching elements appears to layer additional confidence towards your proposal.

More recently, convalescent serum was used during viral epidemics. In the 2009–2010 H1N1 influenza virus pandemic, convalescent serum antibody preparations obtained by apheresis were used to treat individuals with severe H1N1 2009 infection requiring intensive care.

All apheresis procedures involve directing the blood in the patient/donor's veins through tubing to a machine that separates the blood components. The separation is done by either a centrifuge process or a filtration process on the blood in the machine.

This is similar to how platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) is derived from blood. A procedure I am familiar with that I frequently use to treat my jiu jitsu induced injuries. A centrifuge performs the "filtering", separating blood from plasma. A centrifuge is remarkably similar to the Device that both viewers drew. Percepts of "controlling" and "containing" describe a centrifuge. Convalescent serum is essentially "derived", "synthesized", "blended" from and into, blood.

Attachment:
File comment: Centrifuge
z206a-compact-centrifuge.gif
z206a-compact-centrifuge.gif [ 100.1 KiB | Viewed 19834 times ]

My percepts of "expires quickly", "slow degradation", "inert after degradation", "shelf life", "spoils quickly after creation" apply well here. PRP when extracted has a shelf life and degrades. It is quite possible that convalescent serum has the same drawbacks. This shelf life would also provide some challenges to transport and application. My session reflects, "S4.5 imperfect but obtainable formula", "future compounds will be more stable". These interim-solution qualifiers have some harmony with nobodyfuel's session in that this solution "lessens toxic load", "increases immunity", and serves as "training wheels". ie, it assists the body in healing, but isn't a necessarily a home run. My percepts of "troops on the way to battle", "preparing to die" supports the idea of antibodies derived from a third party being injected into a sick patient.

The symbol for antibody is more/less a "Y" shaped icon. The bears similarity to robotfuel's "S" and my kidney-shaped items. (perhaps this is relevant, but perhaps not)

Sources:
https://www.jci.org/articles/view/138003
https://www.medicinenet.com/hemapheresis/article.htm#what_are_some_possible_complications_of_apheresis

Attachment:
File comment: antibody icon
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.12.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 12.12.31 AM.png [ 10.95 KiB | Viewed 19834 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: interesting similar representation from Google image search showing antibodies near blood cells in a serum
unnamed.png
unnamed.png [ 124.95 KiB | Viewed 19834 times ]

RESEARCH CONCLUSION

Convalescent Serum is a feasible analytical result from which the percepts of these two sessions support.

UNANSWERED WEIRDNESS

'tree bark', potato, and nightshade... these are all naturally occurring substance on both sessions. Yet they are semi-corroborating outliers to the proposed conclusion. WTF do any of these have to do with convalescent serum?

Kudos to nobodysfuel. It was great having his session on this. Do we have a third?

--Angel

Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:18 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

In Technical Remote Viewing, the 'weird-cum-WTF' stuff (i.e., an out-of-context S4 AOL or AOL/S) is often an arm-waving, desperate red flag attempt on the part of the viewer's unconscious to point out key problem set elements that the viewer is missing - sometimes, even presenting an entire data ensemble encased in a metaphor or allegory - the entire answer to the d*** question in one sublime package. Such session entries should always become subject to Stage 5 ("There's gotta be a pony under here, somewhere!") exploration:

https://www.diagnosisdiet.com/full-article/nightshades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanine

http://www.bio.brandeis.edu/fieldbio/me ... shade.html

Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:07 am
Profile WWW